*43*

*Olivia*

I only started the 3rd hour today which was really chill. I had plenty of time to finally put on a nice outfit again. I was just looking forward to it and the weather is nice. Which usually is in Miami. Even during Christmas you can walk in your bikini. Don't take it too literally.

I walk to my safe. it's break time and my bag is too heavy. A great figure appears behind me, because I am now in a shadow I know that. I turn and look into his gray-green eyes. He pushes a large Walmarkt bag into my hands. I look up at him questioningly.

"What is this?" I ask. He nods at the grocery bag. I open it carefully. My eyes look at the amount of cigarettes and lighters in the bag. It's just too much. He really spent a lot of money on this. Startled, I close the bag again. If anyone sees this.

"That's all that was in my car and house." Says Mason. He finally bends his head slightly towards me. I look at him smiling.

"So you quit?" I ask. He nods and I fly into his arms. I push away from him a bit. "What am I supposed to do with this now?" I ask.

"it's not mine anymore, you decide." I put the bag in my safe and close it.

"I'll watch." I say and put my hand on my cheek.

"Please remember that I will always love you, always." he says softly. I press my lips to his and he kisses back.

"Promise." I say as our lips part. "And I love you too." He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk out. Our friends are there too.

————

"So if I understand correctly you want me to play your girlfriend for a night? And give you a kiss when your father watches?" Confused, I look at Jackson who has crossed his fingers and squatted down.

"Yes! Please Olivia, my father doesn't know I'm gay and I want to tell, but I don't dare yet." he says half begging.

"I have a friend." I say.

"And I'm gay." He says.

"I don't know, ask Avery or Charlotte." I say. Jack sighs.

"Char has to cheerlead and Avery has tutoring." He says. Oh yes Charlotte trains every Wednesday evening. I'd also start cheerleading, but yeah I'm really too lazy.

"Okay?" I say then.

"I love you!" He hugs me nicely.

"Okay Jack." I say. I can hardly breathe.

"Sorry, you have to live until Wednesday." Startled, I look at him.

"What do you mean?!" He walks away laughing. I am left shocked and shocked.

The idea that I have to kiss him sends a cold shiver through my body and not a nice one. I'm going to tell him it only needs 1 second. I'll message him about that soon.

I'm finally out now. I'm going home soon. At 6:30, Char, Luna and I go out to dinner.

When I get home I give Luna a hug. She's still in her sweatpants, calling Nessa.

"Hey." I salute Nessa.

"Hey sweetie." She greets me back.

"But back to the subject, did he kiss you?" Luna continues chatting and I take a seat next to her on the couch. I send Jackson an app.

Me: "You do know that I don't kiss you for more than 1 sec?"

15:54

Jackson: "Yeah! As long as it looks like we're in a relationship."

15:56

Me: "Yeah yeah."

15:56

Jackson: "Really nice of you to help me, love you sis."

15:57

Me: "<3"

15:57

So that's it. I turn on the TV and start Netflix while Luna is busy talking to Nessa about a boy named Alex.

**

634 words

Don't forget to vote