*55*

*Mason*

It's 7:30 AM and normally we're supposed to get up at 8 AM, but Olivia has to go to her room earlier for when they come to check. I accidentally drop a bottle that was on the table.

"Be a quiet one." Olivia whispers to me angrily. I smile and put my hands on her hips. She frowns, then slowly opens the door. "Okay we can." she says and then walks out of the room with me behind her heels.

"Today we are going to a museum and after that we have free time." I tell her.

"What do we do?" she asks.

"I was thinking of going for a walk on the beach during sunset." She smiles at me.

"Sounds good." She says when we stand in front of her room door. I place a kiss on her lips. "Bye Mason." She says.

"Goodbye honey." I say and make my way back to my room.

————

3 days have passed now. Today is the last full day and tomorrow we leave. Right now I'm chilling in the garden with friends. Olivia lies next to me and has fallen asleep. She said she didn't get enough sleep.

"She just sleeps through everything here." Charlotte says with a laugh. I nod and run my hand through her hair.

"I'm taking her." I say. Olivia starts to move and opens her eyes slowly. "Good evening Olivia!" I say smiling. She looks at me annoyed and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I want to go to bed." she mumbles.

"Come." I say and she stands up. "We're leaving Olivia continues to sleep in her room." I share as I take Olivia's hand.

"I'm never going to stay up until five o'clock again." She says.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I couldn't stop watching Greys-" She is completely interrupted by Mila slamming into her.

"Bitch! Watch out!" she screams. Olivia forms a fist with her hands and that's when I push her back.

"The only bitch that's you." she says angrily. She smiles.

"Mila, behave yourself." I say coldly. She smiles at me.

"Why should I? So you post a fake video of me?" she asks. Olivia's gaze faded. "What's up honey? Didn't Mason ever tell you he just used you?" she says in an irritating tone. Olivia looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Mila as I said before your lies are not going to do anything." Olivia says calmly to Mila.

"Yes lies, but I think the truth matters a lot more." She says.

"Mila." Is I.

"What if you don't do it, I will, she has to find out someday." says Mila. Olivia looks at me questioningly.

"What is she talking about?" she asks. The look in her eyes it just hurts me.

"Look honey I'll show you." Mila says and takes her phone out of her pocket. What does she want to show. I'm just as surprised.

**

497 words

Don't forget to vote