*59*

*Mason*

Another stone and another. So flop into the water like it's not there. The honking of cars, Spanish swearing and men trying to sell stuff can be heard. I'm sitting here on a rooftop on the beach. And it is already dark.

"Hello?" A little girl sits down next to me. I estimate her 8 years.

"Hello." I greet back and quickly wipe my tears away.

"Porte estas llorando?" the girl asks. (Why are you crying?) I smile and pat her head.

"No lloro, solo surfo de lagrimas." I tell her. (I don't home just suffer from tear eyes.)

"Quien rompio tu corazon joven?" I look at the girl questioningly. (Who broke your heart young man.)

"Que?" I say. She looks at me stupidly.

"Ves llorar aqui en mi casa de juegos, asi que alguien debe haberte roto el corazon." she says. (You see here on my playhouse crying so someone must have broken your heart.) I'm surprised she talks like a grown-up. How old will she be?

"Cuantos anos tienes?" I ask her. (How old are you?)

"Necesitas saber eso para contar tu historia?" I nod. She will be a feisty lady. I already know that. (You need to know that to tell your story.) "9." She answers.

"Soy quien rompio el corazon de alquien." I sigh. (I'm the one who broke someone's heart.)

"Ah hijo de puta!" she calls. (Asshole.) I give her a stern look. She shrinks and smiles small. "Fue tu novia?" I nod. She asks. (May I see her.) I show her a picture of Olivia.

"Estos son ellos." I say. (This is her.)

"Tienes una novia muy linda." She says. I smile. (You have a very beautiful girlfriend.)

"Gracias poco." I say. (Thank you little one.) Now she's my ex? It's so weird to say. But we're just over now. I don't understand what Mila was thinking. Did she really think after she did me I still want to be with her? She's dumber than dumb. I loathe her even more now.

"Manuella! Donde estas pequena rata?!" An older woman calls out to the girl next to me. So her name is Manuella. (Where are you little rat?)

"Ai mi abuela ella es una bruja." Manuella says. (Oh my grandma is a witch.) I smile. "Habla con tu novia, usa buenas palasbras que te perdone y no olvides el ramo de flores y si ella te ha perdanoda le das saludos de Manuella." she says as she stands up. (Talk to your friend use good words maybe she forgives you and don't forget the bunch of flowers and when she has forgiven you give her my regards from Manuella.)

"Manuella ahora ven o nunca podras salir de nuevo!" Calls her grandmother. (Now come out or you'll never be allowed out again!)

"Lo oyes ir rapido." I say. (You hear it go fast.)

"Adios amigo!" she yells as she jumps off the roof.

"Adios Manuella." I say. She waves and runs to her grandmother. What a strange girl that was, but fun. I also get up and walk back to the house where we are staying. "I still have to pack we leave tomorrow already.

"Where what you dude?! Everyone asked for you they hadn't even questioned me and Aiden yet." Wyatt

walks up to me with his arms in the air. "Walk." I say and walk past him. He grabs my arm. I jerk my arm free "Don't touch me." I snap.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He says and takes a step closer. I push him off me. He pushes me back again. I ball my hands into fists. I'm not going to fight him

"Shut up" I hiss and walk away.

"What don't you dare?!" Wyatt challenges me. I ignore him and walk away shaking my head. "Olivia's right you're just a huge bastard." And that I have enough for me. I walk up to him and angle him against his face. He touches his face when he sees blood on his hand he laughs. "Never thought you'd do this." He chugs my way and then walks away.

"Isn't that what you wanted?!" I exclaim. I kick a chair hard.

"Fuck everyone!" I exclaim and walk away.

**

728 words

Don't forget to vote

200 eyes! OMG thank you so much!

Hope you like it so far