*24*

*Olivia*

Behind Mason, Mila looks jealous. I ignore her and look at the clock hanging above the door. I get up and stand in front of Mason.

"See you tonight with me." I say and walk past him when the bell rings.

————

"Real?" Charlotte asks in surprise. I nod. We walk together arm in arm to the scooter. I just told her everything that happened between Mason and me.

"He will come later, by the way, but yes, he will come with me, because I am home alone." I say to which she nods.

"Actually, I didn't expect Mason to go after anyone." says Charlotte.

"But it's not going after me remember we weren't in touch for a while, Char." I say.

"Yeah, but look. I don't think Mason will talk to his bed partners after a week. Those girls always have broken hearts for a reason." She says. I shrug.

"I didn't sleep with him." I say.

"And that's why it's special, you haven't even done that and yet he keeps chasing you. I think he likes you anyway." She says.

"That's why he didn't speak to me for a week." I say uninterested.

"Maybe he was confused?" She says.

"Really Char hood, I don't want him!" I say while the latter is a lie. Somewhere inside I want him, but in a moment that's all but nothing. I really can't wait for a broken heart.

"Okay okay." She throws her hands in the air.

"We go." I say and get on my scooter. Charlotte takes the back and so we drive home.

————

"You really look like Judeska with that color now!" I gasp. I can't stop laughing.

"Shut up man, you don't look much better." she laughs. We both tried to imitate Judeska's look. Charlotte succeeded but my eyes failed. I look like a clown. laughing, I look at Charlotte through the mirror, who is smearing another layer of red lipstick on her lips.

The doorbell can be heard. Charlotte looks at me questioningly. I shrug and then stand up. Charlotte also walks downstairs.

"We don't look like it's a boy who might want to pee." says Charlotte.

"Well then he does it right at the front door in his pants." I say. Charlotte laughs.

"Ah!" I miss a step that causes me to land on the ground with a strange movement.

Charlotte starts laughing and I start laughing too.

"Oh sorry my eyes closed because of what's on them." I say and get up again. Charlotte shakes her head and opens the door.

My heart stops for a moment, but immediately starts beating again.

Charlotte begins to laugh softly. I look at her wide-eyed and I shouldn't, because they're starting to come off completely now.

Mason is looking at us with frowning eyes. I had completely forgotten he was coming.

"I'm uh..." I can't say anything I don't look!

"Judeska!" shouts Charlotte. "Come on in." I say and Char goes upstairs laughing. I step aside so Mason can enter.

"Go sit in the living room. I'll be right back." I say.

"I hope without that make-up." he says with a grin. I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Yes." Comes out insecure. I quickly run up the stairs to my room where Chareri is still laughing and taking off the make-up.

"Bitch! This is bad!" I shout and quickly wipe my face with make-up wipes. "Get off my face." I say. Charlotte smiles and quickly snaps a picture of me. "Hey!" I call.

"It's nice, I'll make you think about this every time." she says, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"And I thought it was a little boy who might want to pee." I say.

**

627 words

Don't forget to vote.