*47*

*Olivia*

"Uh gurl." Charlotte approaches with her arms open. I give her a hug and she looks at my outfit from head to toe. "Really beautiful." She says. I smile and thank her. "Are you going to do something today?" asks Char. I nod.

"Yes, help our Dear Jack." I say.

"Oh yes of course. Shit I have training tonight." she sighs. "I'll be right back." I nod and she walks away. I open my safe where we had arrived by now. Concentrated, I take out my books.

"So so, Mason shirt." I turn to look at Mila who is standing with her arms folded.

"Yes?" My answer sounded more like a question. I turn back and close my safe. I've always found Mila special. She's mean and always one of those arrogant looks. She is also unstoppable during class. but I usually just ignore her. That is the best.

"Don't think you're anything because you're wearing his shirt." She says. I turn around and look at her. What does she say? I can be a bitch too if I have to.

"I'm his girlfriend and you're the one who thinks you're something, but I'll tell you you're not." After my words, she looks at me in surprise.

"His girlfriend?" she asks, ignoring the rest of my words. Wait she didn't know I was dating Mason. I start to laugh scornfully.

"What? Did you think I was just wearing his shirt?" I ask her. She looks at me with disgust.

"You mean absolutely nothing to Mason. He told myself that." She says. Wow, she's childish. Making up lies to destroy my relationship.

"You're fucking pathetic." I hiss and prepare to run away. But in vain she pushes me back hard, after which a blow is heard and students look our way. She'll find me and I'll give it to her too. My hands give her a hard push back against her shoulders, causing her to fall to the floor.

"Bitch!" She yells and stands up, then slaps me in the face. I don't know what I'm doing, but they're in a fight. A fight she made. If this bitch just left me alone, but her jealousy is just too bad.

2 strong arms take me away from Mila. She has a big scratch on her arm. I struggle to hit her even more, but I can't. Aiden has me too tight.

"Olivia?!" Charlotte comes running and throws her bag on the floor and wipes all the strands of hair from my face. Aiden let go of me.

"What happened here?" Mason's voice can be heard behind me. I turn and look at him startled. What must he be thinking?

"Your fucking girlfriend is a bitch!" shouts Mila. I want to run to her, but Aiden stops me. Mason takes me from Aiden and thanks him briefly.

"She's slim." says Aiden. I send him a death look. He throws his hands in the air and takes a few steps back. The image is funny, but now I can't help but laugh at it. I'm too angry. Too mad at one of Mila's bitches.

"Your nose is bleeding." Mason says when he looks at me. Carefully I touch my nose to see a red finger. I'm bleeding.

"Omg come." Charlotte says and pulls me towards the toilets. Mason grabs my bag and follows us into the bathroom. He shits everywhere.

"What had happened?" Charlotte asks after I dispose of the blood. I shrug. Then the bell can be heard. "Oh shit, I really have to go to Frans or I'll get in trouble. You'll tell me everything in a minute." Char gives me another hug and a look that tells me to take it easy. I smile briefly. Then she leaves the toilet. I quickly look through the mirror at Mason who is also looking at me.

"We should go too." I say and walk away. Suddenly I am pulled back.

"Our lesson can wait a while." he says emotionlessly. He's mad at me it shows. I don't feel like telling you what it was about. It's about him, but I'm not going to say that.

"I don't want to tell." I sigh. He frowns at me.

"How-" Mason is interrupted by the toilet door opening. A little girl enters. She looks at us with wide eyes. Wait is she here at school? She must be in middle school anyway, but what is she doing here?

"I uh sorry I didn't know-" I cut her off.

"No! Not bad." I say. She truly saved me from this moment. Then I don't have to say anything. "I go bye." I say and walk past the girl and send her a smile.

"Is this the girls toilet?" I can still hear her ask. Smiling, I walk down the halls to my classroom. I may be a little late, but that's not such a bad thing, I guess. I have 2 more hours of class and then I'll go straight home so I can avoid Mason.

**

848 words

Don't forget to vote