*60*

*Olivia*

TWO AND ONE HALF WEEK LATER

"Jack!" I call. I run after Jack. He took my phone and I was just having fun texting someone.

"Who is this boy?" he shouts.

"None of your business!" I call back and still run after him.

"Don't run down the halls!" Calls the janitor and stops Jack.

"Omg thank you sir." I say exhausted and fish my phone out of Jack's hands.

"You're welcome." she says janitor. I give Thoe a tap on his head and walk to my table where my friends are sitting.

"So you have already exercised today?" asks Wyatt who has just sat down and puts his lips on Charlotte's.

"Awh and yes." I say.

"What are you going to do this weekend?" Logan asks Riley. Oh yes, her secret. I think you already know. She likes Logan. By the way, Riley and her parents are okay. She told her mother. Char and I were there by the way. We got in the car right away and Mila was sent to boarding school. So we don't have to worry about that anymore. Riley's dad obviously didn't like that she wasn't honest with him, but he said she's old enough now to decide what she wants to do. I was so relieved.

My gaze falls on Mason walking into the auditorium with Aiden. Our eyes meet and for a moment they do not let go of each other. I quickly look away and start a conversation with Avery.

I haven't spoken to Mason since that day. He wasn't there for a week. Apparently he had an argument with Wyatt. It's okay between them now, but not between me and Mason. Of course, some still love him, but some say I shouldn't. He lied.

"Olivia?" His voice can be heard in my ears. My whole group goes silent when they see Mason standing here. They don't give him angry looks. They just look at him normally. I turn and look at him.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk?" He asks. It came out doubtful. I shrug and immediately get a small squeeze from Avery in my side.

"Yes that's OK." He is relieved. You see that. He smiles briefly at my friends and then follows me outside.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask when we're outside.

"Us" He says.

"Mason there's no-"

"No more us? I know, but I want to talk to you." He interrupts me.

"Okay talk." I say. I just don't look at him, because otherwise this will be difficult.

"I know I made a really big mistake. I never had to make such a stupid plan, but you should know. I really came to love you. I still love you. So I want to ask you, can you forgive me ?" His voice is soft and he gives me a piercing look as I look at him.

"I, Mason I forgive you." I say softly. He keeps looking at me.

"Olivia, do you want to continue with me or will it really stop here?" His gray-greenish eyes look at me and wait for an answer.

**

537 words

Don't forget to vote

Last chapter of this book

I hope you enjoyed it