*9*

*Olivia*

I'm still wearing his jacket! Immediately I take it off my shoulders and hold it. It's a black leather jacket. I hang it in my closet. I know a lot when I meet him. I quickly put my phone in the charger and walk to the shower in my room.

I take my makeup off. Not that I wore much. I never do mascara, because it just doesn't suit me and I already have long dark eyelashes. I only curl them otherwise they are ugly. So I only use concealer, bronzer and blush. When I have cleaned myself and put on my sleeping outfit. I crawl into bed.

my phone beeps. shit! I would still text Charlotte.

Char: "Are you home?"

Char: "Bitch answer then!"

Char: Typing.

I quickly type to her.

Me: "Sorry I'm home, but tomorrow I really have a lot to tell you."

Char: "Okay thank you for responding, almost went to the popo."

Me: "Ly."

I'm just about to turn off my phone when I get a message from a number.

+001 24 78 53: "Are you sleeping yet? xMason"

It's Mason. I quickly save him as 'Mason'.

Me: "Almost. Still have your jacket, by the way."

I send back. I turn it off and soon I hear the sound again.

Mason: "Oh at least I have another reason to see you."

I know he can't see me, but when he saw me he saw my cheeks are red.

Me: "You know where to get it."

Mason: "Right see you tomorrow then, good night pretty girl."

With a smile I turn off my phone and pull my blanket higher. I fall asleep with only nice thoughts and forgetting the event from just now.

————

I am woken up by my phone. It stops for a moment, then rings again. With difficulty I pick up my phone and answer without looking to see who is calling.

CONVERSATION

"Yes." I say half asleep.

"Hey Olivia, neck awake or something?" Says Mason's familiar voice. Immediately I am wide awake and check my phone if it is really Mason.

"Um no, I was just, yeah." I finally give in. It's 1 pm. I'm really a sleepyhead.

"Haha never mind, but do you have something to do between 2 pm and 5 pm?" He asks.

"And no, a girlfriend will come later, but that's only tonight." I say and climb out of bed. I look in the mirror and immediately turn around when I see how ugly I am.

"Great, want to spend a day with me?" he asks and a big smile appears on my face. I almost don't dance.

"Sounds nice, around 2 pm here?" I ask.

"Yeah, see you then, Olivia." He confirms. I hang up and scream my lungs out. A fucking afternoon with the prettiest boy ever. I immediately run to the shower and turn on the shower head after it is warm enough to stand in it. I undress and jump underneath. Time to get ready.

When it's 1:50 pm I'm done with everything. I'm wearing a light blue skirt with a split and a simple white shirt. Underneath I am wearing white Alexander McQueens. I also wear a necklace with my name and bracelets and earrings I always wear. Because it's not time yet, I flop into bed. I just realize I'm on time for something the first time.

Mason: "Stand outside, pretty."

I get it in about 10 minutes. I get up and fix my hair. I just let it go like that and curled the bottom. I quickly grab Mason's jacket and then leave the house.

He leans against his car with a smile. I walk over to him and hand him the jacket.

"Hey." I greet him. He greets me back and gives me a big hug.

"You look good." He compliments me as he holds the car door open for me.

"Thank you." I say with a smile and get in. He walks around the car and then gets in himself. "What do we do?" I ask as he pulls down my street.

"See for yourself." He says and turns up the music a little louder. 'I don't care' can be heard from Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran. I smile and then watch him concentrate on driving his car to a destination I know nothing about.

**

734 words

Don't forget to vote