*51*

*Mason*

My books landed on the table with a loud bang. I didn't see Olivia anywhere during the break. Now I'm supposed to have lessons with her too, but she's not here either. Somehow I feel guilty. I really shouldn't have kissed Mila. I just made it worse than it already is, but at the time, I don't know. Mila stood there and I was mad at Olivia.

Why the fuck is she kissing Jackson?!

And how I found out is through Mila. Jump through her. She came to me this morning to show a video. I didn't want to see it, but she said it's a nice one. I sighed and just looked. Olivia was seen with Jackson pursed. I didn't want to look any further and pushed her hand away.

It hurt to see it. I thought I gave her enough. So you see that all girls are the same. Hate comes up when I think about my ex. She had cheated.

"Hey!" I'm taken out of my thoughts by Wyatt throwing a book at Aiden. Aiden is all the way up front, trying to dodge the book.

"Give me phone back!" Wyatt yells angrily.

"Oh chick, Char." A grin forms on my face. So he was busy with Charlotte.

"Gentlemen!" Mr. Fields enters the room causing Aiden to look at him and give Wyatt a chance to grab his phone. "To sit!" Fields says. They nod and sit next to me again.

"Asshole." Wyatt hisses softly. "You all sent hearts."

"Yes, that's how you feel for her too." says Aiden. He gets a death look and then grins. Aiden likes to irritate. He really is the clown too.

————

I don't know why, but I follow the boys to Olivia's friends.

"Hey." They greet us. I don't say anything back and just sit down.

"Do you know where Olivia is? She doesn't respond to my messages but they do arrive." Charlotte looks at me. I shrug. She frowns and then looks at me questioningly.

"I don't know where she is." I say irritated.

"She's your girlfriend." says Logan. I ignore him and grab my phone.

"Mason, I want to talk." says Charlotte.

"Then you go talk." I say.

"With you." She says.

"I'm going to eat-"

"Now." She interrupts me. I sigh and then get up and follow Charlotte.

"What is going on?" she asks.

"Nothing." She starts laughing.

"Funny, you think I'm stupid? Olivia isn't here and you don't know where she is plus you're grumpy." She says. I sigh.

"I did something stupid." She looks at me questioningly. "I kissed Mila in front of her." I say.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" She jumps off the block and starts cursing.

"Stop" I yell. Strangely enough, she stops. "She kissed Jackson and I just got mad." I say. She looks at me wide-eyed.

"Jackson is gay." Now I'm the one looking at her wide-eyed.

"You think-" She cuts me off.

"Jackson is gay and his father doesn't know. He once told me that he has a girlfriend and his father asked if she would come over for dinner. He asked Avery and me, but we couldn't. I had training and Avery Tutorial. So he asked Olivia. So there's nothing behind the kiss, it was just a 1 second meaningless kiss and she went to the bathroom herself to rinse her mouth." She tells me. I look at her with wide eyes.

"What have I done?"

"You're an asshole. You kissed in front of her! How can you do that and then with Mila! She doesn't even like Mila! And why are you kissing her and just not listening to Olivia? Hmm?!" She's about to explode.

"I'm going to go." I say. She looks at me angrily.

"Yeah, go apologize, jerk." she says and walks in with her arms folded.

Shit how am I going to do this?

**

657 words

Don't forget to vote