*4*

*Olivia*

With a weak laugh I let myself fall on the bed. We really laughed and got ready. Charlotte looks in the mirror and smoothes her dress. She is wearing a salmon pink dress with spaghetti straps and the dress comes loosely to her thighs. I chose the salmon pink bikini, because it matches her outfit. I have already put on my bikini and my outfit on top and white Mason shoes underneath. I saved up for that for a really long time, because my father had already bought me other shoes. When I'm 18 I'm going to shop cheaper.

I let my long hair hang down over my shoulders. Charlotte, on the other hand, made a fishbone in me.

"Okay I think we can go." I say and quickly hide the Bacardi bottle in my cupboard. It's not that I can't drink. I can, but then it's a glass and that's not enough for me.

————

We walked to the party and it's really busy, when we're inside the smell of alcohol and sweat, of the people who don't know what deodorant is, gets into my nose.

"Fall!" shouts a boy our age. He comes over to us and gives Charlotte a hug.

"And who is this pretty girl you brought with you?" Asks the boy that makes me look away.

"Logan." Sigh Charlotte. I wave it away.

"Olivia." I introduce myself.

"Logan." He says and extends his hand which I grab and shake.

"I've never seen you before have you moved or something?" He asks to which I nod. "Char, why don't you tell me you have a nice girlfriend." He says. Charlotte sighs.

"Logan, not every girl likes your attention and this is exactly why." she says and grabs my wrist to move away from Logan.

"Logan always flirts once you know him better he can act normal, but I don't feel like his behavior right now we go to the nicer people." Charlotte says, still following her.

"Truth or dare!" Someone shouts and many people walk to the benches where the game is played.

"Shall we join?" Charlotte asks.

"What about your other friends?" I ask. She looks at the group.

"I see a couple sitting there." she says and already walks to the group and sits down. It is busy so sitting next to Charlotte is impossible. I take a seat next to a boy. He does sit with his legs open so his legs count on mine.

"Okay let's get started!" shouts a boy.

"Oh no wait I'm in too." Says a girl with blond hair. She comes over to me and sits on the lap of the boy next to me. right. She comes with her back to me. I literally don't see anything except her back, I don't even see the boy next to me.

"Truth or dare, Charlotte." I have to smile as Charlotte has to be first right away.

"Seriously Mateo." she laughs. "But okay dare." Decide to choose them.

"Give me a grade." Mateo says. Charlotte laughs and then thinks.

"A 10, because you're my good friend." she says and gives Mateo a wink. Okay Charlotte sees something in that Mateo anyway. I look at Charlotte she catches my eye and I wiggle my eyebrows. She blushes and looks away, making me smile.

"Olivia? Truth or dare?" Charlotte asks me. I think for a moment and then choose dare Charlotte starts to grin and I immediately regret my choice.

"Kiss the bottle." she says and I look at her with wide eyes, while everyone is cheering.

"I will kill you." I shape with my lips. She doesn't care, because she just laughs. An empty bottle is thrown at me and I stand up. I put the bottle on the table and start turning it. the bottle spins and spins and then stops.

The guys sitting next to me.

"Mason!" All kinds of people shout and I quickly look at Charlotte. Her face seems startled. Then I look at the boy whose name appears to be Mason. The girl sitting on his lap looks at me hostilely.

"Are you really going to do this Mason?" she asks him. He doesn't answer and pushes her away from her. "Ouch. He comes walking up to me. His beautiful gray-green eyes keep looking at me. I don't know what it is, but it seems like I'm nailed to the ground and can't do anything anymore. I can only look into his eyes. Gosh , this boy is hot.

He stops in front of me and I have to look up a bit. I quickly look at him, muscular, long and beautiful dark brown hair. Is he a fashion model and lost here at the party?

**

799 words

Don't forget to vote