Chapter 59 Bonus

Hey guys!!! SO sorry for the late update but when I wanted to update I accidently deleted half the chapter so I had to rewrite it. WELL I was finally able to updat so here ya go.

PLEASE listen to the song above or just remember it, it will be a bit important in this chapter!!!

P.S.: I accidently updated a draft of the half chap version if you saw it this is the whole one.

.......................................................

Mia's POV

I looked outside the window feeling very nervous.

The house that me and my mother lived in was sold due to so many memories. I found it hard to return home everyday.

To my suprise it got sold very quickly. We moved out in a couple of weeks. Dante didn't tell me where we were moving saying it's a suprise. After we arrived he took my hand and guided me, since he insisted that I wear a blindfold.

It was the best suprise ever. He bought me the cottage house I was planning to buy. I was so happy. Soon I found out it was his wedding gift to me. And he proposed right then and there. And how could I say no.

(Mia and Dante's new home)

Now I was standing here getting ready for my wedding. And it is the most nerve wrecking thing I have ever experienced. I was so happy that I was marrying him. But a part of me couldn't help but be scared.

I looked at myself in the mirror and turned around grabbing my veil. As I looked up I saw Dante standing by the door staring at me.

- You know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.

He chuckled.

- I'm sorry I couldn't help it. I wanted to see you before anyone else could.

He held my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hands against his chest and looked up at him. His eyes were filled with so much love that it warmed my heart. His thumb gently caressed my lower back as we just gazed into eachothers eyes.

He leaned closer and kissed me. I passionatley kissed back placing my hand on his jaw. The kiss was gentle and soft, filled with genuine love. I pulled away and before he could push his lips against mine again I placed my index finger on his lips.

- Wait till after the wedding.

He smirked deep in thought.

- Oh the things I'm gonna do to you after the wedding.

He chuckled to himself.

- Now let me finish up.

I said hitting his arm playfully. He smiled pressing one last kiss on my forhead and left. I put on my veil and looked at myself in the mirror.

Tony walked in saying it was time. I put the veil over my face and nodded.

I was ready.

We walked outside and the band started to play two of my moms favourite classicals.

A mix of River Flows in You and Canon in D.
I wanted to feel her here with me. On my wedding day. I wanted her to lead me down the aisle. But she wasn't here to do that. I was more than happy to ask my best friend Tony to do it. And he was shocked at first but very happy.

I looked up at the sky and at some fluff clouds. I hoped my mom could see me and be proud of me that I carried on with my life. And it was going very well.