Chapter 42

Hey guys!!! I got a new Idea so I'm getting really excited.
I think this chapter turned out okay. It will have some pics in it and sry if it's not your cup of tee but these are the one's I found so...that's that.

Hope you enjoy!!!

....................................................

Mia's POV

I woke up in the same spot I fell. The beautiful lady named Adriana was looking down at me.

- You were out a little longer than you should've been, but atleast you're awake now.

I scrunched my eyes and fought myself to not shout at her for calling me weak.

Suddenly, I was hurting everywhere. Especially my stomach. I was hungry.
But not for food. The picture of food in my mind almost made me puke. I wanted something stronger.

- Seems like you're hungry.

I looked at Hayden and his amused face. I ran my tongue along my teeth and felt something different. Fangs were sticking out piercing my tounge. I looked to the side and saw myself in the mirror.

My eyes were crimson red just just like Dante's, and Aldrics before they took blood from me.

I remembered what Hayden had said before, about turning me into a vampire.

I tried my best not to break down in tears.

- You son of a bitch.

It came out like a quiet whisper. But I couldn't bring myself to say more.

I was finding it harder to think. All I knew was that I needed to drink. The urge in me to drink someones blood, -vampire or not- was getting stronger.

Hayden chuckled at my state and opened the door. A familliar looking man walked in.

- Mark here had decided to offer you some of his blood.

I remembered. He was the guy that so rudely dragged me down to the basement.

He walked in and came closer to me.
Before he could totally get to me I jumped on my feet and ran up to him.
I held his shoulders and didn't hesitate to bite down on his neck.

His blood touching my lips felt so wrong but it was so good. I kept drinking. I just couldn't get enough. He didn't even flinch when I bit him. His blood was so nice. Although I have to admit, with a human tongue Dante's blood tasted better. I wonder what it would taste like now.

Before I could get more, I was pulled away from him. I lost my grip on his neck and fell to the floor. I licked the rest of the blood from the corner of my lips and looked back at them.

Mark walked out like nothing had happened. I remembered those chemical thingies Dante was talking about I wonder If I had those. When Mark turned around to shut the door I saw his bulge tight against his pants.

It actually felt good to be able to do that. But I didn't want all of them to feel that way. There were some who I wanted to feel pain.

- Now, Adriana will help you get ready for the ball.

Hayden turned around and walked towards the door. Before exiting he turned around and faced me.

- Almost forgot.
He came back and pulled a knife out of his pocket.

- You will be needing this.