Chapter 48

Hey there!! I decided to write a chapter in Aldrics POV. It jumps back to when Mia and Dante were running away.

...........................................

Aldrics POV

I took one more glance at my brother and Mia. I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

I didn't want to leave her alone. I finally got the chance to be with her again and I can't. I need to protect the throne from a man who just wants power.

It caught me off gaurd that Mia was now a vampire, but at the same time I was really happy. Atleast now we wouldn't have to hide our relationship. It can be out in the open and the others would except it.

I went over to the cupboard. We always had atleast one or two guns in every room incase of emergencys. Like this one. I went outside and looked at the mess.

Everyone was running around, trying to get out and find there loved ones. I stood in the way of the gaurds that were running at us. After shooting them down I saw that Mia and Dante had left through the back door. I sighed and looked around for Hayden.

He was standing in the middle of the room talking with more of his gaurds. That pathetic, power hungry, son of a bitch, can't even do one thing alone. It would be so much easier to just kill him than kill innocent people who work for him, and then get to him.

I'm sure they weren't all innocent, but at the same time they didn't deserve to die for someone being power-hungry.

More of them came at me and I shot them down. They all fell to the ground blood pooling out of there bodys. Watching them lay in there own blood was something else.

I looked up. The room was now empty. Only me, Hayden and some of his gaurds.

He chuckled.

- Seems like it's just you. How sad, I would've loved to kill both princes at once. Seems like I only get one today.

I was disgusted by his presence. He thinks he's so good, when all he does is control everyone to his liking not caring about them.

- Give up Hayden my men will be here a few minutes. If you don't want to die I suggest you walk out the door you came through, or have me kick your fucking ass outside.

- Sorry but bad news, I killed them. No one is coming. You're on your own.

I wanted to believe he was lying but it was true. They would've been here right after the shooting. I tried to look confident.

If I shoot him they'll shoot me. But if I don't I'll die anyway. I didn't want to leave Mia alone in this cruel world. But then again, she wouldn't have a safe world to live in if Hayden took over.

If he would be on the throne, the presence of vanpires would be out in the open. He'd rule over vampires and humans. We'd slowly kill them till extinction. Then a war between vampires. Soon we'd end up killing our own kind.

Or humans would hunt us down like centuries before.

I lifted my gun and pointed it at him.
I took a breath before firing it.

My eyes widened. Everything seemed to slow down. The bullet was moving slowly yet we were moving in normal speed. I looked around to see what could've happened.

A lady stood beside Hayden. Her face was covered by darkness that her large hood was making. She looked down and pulled it off. A woman filled with weird tattoos, follwed by different piercings stood there. Her hair shoulder length and curly. Skin dark Chocolate brown. Her eyes stood out, it was emerald green.