Chapter 18

WARNING SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER

Please do not read if you're easily triggered by this stuff

It's been two months now that I'm here with these leaches, and my moms dead. I felt depressed but no one seemed to care. I felt like I had no one to talk to. Suprised is an understatment for what I was feeling. I didn't think I could come this far. Especially not after that mental breakdown.

Dante was busy with meetings, he hardly talked to me. I hated his company but it was better than nothing. Aldric went on a business trip last week and I haven't seen him since.

I asked a maid, about his business trip and when will he be back, it made me a bit happy finding out that he will return tomorrow.

Dante made sure I stay healthy, so he supervised me while I ate. He would probably just end up killinge sooner or later so I didn't understand why it was so important for him to keep me alive .

I felt guilty for letting my mom die like that. Nothing can change that.
When Adlric was around I felt like it wasn't totally my fault, That Hayden did actually have something to do with it.

But after he left I always felt like I was being thrown in a dark pit all over again. Nothing changed the way I feel.

I watched Dante Enter the room and throw his blazer on the bed.
He still looked attractive with his broad shoulders and small waist.
I let my head hung low, and I broke my gaze away from him.

- See something you like pet?

I stuttered at the sudden question.

- Ummm... I- I- Was just wondering if I could take a shower.

- Didn't you have a shower this morning pet?

- I'm a girl Dante.

He smirked at me and walked over.

- Rules pet. rules.
You and yoir fucking rules.

- Can I take a shower Master?

- You may.

He pecked my lips and held my waist.
I looked at him waiting for him to let me go but it looked like that wasn't happening anytime soon.

Suddenly, He pulled me in for a rough long kiss. I pushed him away for a bit trying to breath. But he kissed me again letting me taste his warm tongue.

Please let me go...

I said inside. I put my hands on his shoulders giving him a gentle push.

After letting me go he went over to pour himself a drink. The scotch filled up half of his glass, and he brought it up to his lips tasting the liquid inside it.

He looked at me, who was still standing in the same space as before, looking at his built figure wonder around the large room.

- Hurry pet if you don't want me to join you.

I took a deep breath and quickly ran to the bathroom.

I undressed myself and got under the hot running water.

I let the water burn my skin until it hurt.
I didn't mind though.

....

I got out of the shower after an hour or so and went to the mirror. I looked at myself in disgust. Dante made me feel dirty and useless.  I Felt bad because of Hayden killing my mother.