Chapter 29

Mia's POV

He leaned closer. I could feel his cold lifless body move closer to mine.
I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

His breath hit my neck, causing me to shiver. I knew how much it would hurt, but it was better this way.

His fangs touched the crook of my neck before going in deep.
I let out a small gasp as the pain was worse than what I had remembered.

- Please it hurts.

He loosened up on the sucking a bit but his fangs in my neck were still hurting as hell. I could feel he was trying not to hurt me as much, which was very odd. I guess I haven't really done anything wrong right now, so I didn't need any punishment?
This was the best idea I could come up with, which most likely was nowhere true

I soon started seeing odd black dots and my body went numb. I tried to not concentrate on the pain and I partly succeded.

After six minutes or so he pulled out.
My head fel light and I was dizzy. I looked at my shaking pale hands and tried to gather my thoughts.
I wondered how much blood that son of a bitch took.

Getting up from his lap seemed impossible. I couldn't support my weight. A sudden dizziness washed over me, and I grabbed onto his broad shoulders for support. I pushed myself up and tried to get off of his lap, but hopelessly fell back down.

- Not so fast.

He said holding me back down.

- You can sleep until we arrive.

He held my back with one hand and lifted my legs up with the other. Holding me in a bridale style. I didn't have the strength to hook my arms around his neck and just let them rest on my torso, as he carries me into a room. I was very suprised, cause I haven't seen anything like like this before. But hey, he was the prince, they definetly made sure he traveled comfortably.

He gently laid me down on the bed and pulled the covers on me.
He pulled a chair over to the bed and sat down.

- leave...

Was all I managed to get past my lips.

- Shh...I'm not going anywhere. I'll make sure when you wake up you won't do anything naughty.

- Sick bastard.

My eyes fell shut and I had a nice long sleep.

When I woke up the wound was already gone, but I still felt very weak.
I sat up and looked around the room.
Sadly Dante really didn't leave and was sitting in the armchair across the room, with his laptop and a glass of scotch in his hand. I swear this guy is going to get liver problems if he keeps this up.

I pulled the covers off my legs and tried to stand up. My attempt of standing up failed. But I tried again.
I was so dizzy I fell against the nightstand, successfully catching Dante's attention.

- Go back to sleep pet.

He sternly stated.

- I don't want to sleep with you watching me.

- Can't you see I'm not even paying attention to you.

He said not even making eye contact.

- I don't care your mere presence is still annoying.

I tried to stand again and I was finally able to stand on my feet. I looked up at the ceiling and whispered a thank you, for not embarrassing myself by falling down again.

I made my way to the bathroom but my legs gave up on me half way through. I internally slapped myself and groaned.
I fell down supporting my upper bodys weight with my shaking hands.