Chapter 40

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for so many views. This is my first book and it makes me really happy to see that you guys like it.

I need to tell you guys that I'm trying to tie the loose ends together so sorry if you don't understand something but it's all based on what happened at the begining of the story.

Hope you guys like it and keep reading. I feel like the exciting parts are just about to start (dunno if you feel the same way).

....................................................

Mia's POV

Morning came and I found myself in the same spot as last night. The floor was cold and my neck and shoulders hurt.

The metal door opened revealing Hayden in a formal suit. He looked like a businessman.

It hurt to lift my head so I just stayed the way I was.

- Well...did you learn your lesson?

- Fuck off you asshole.
My voice came out raspy and a bit shaky.

- So you didn't.

He walked over to me and lifted up the chair with me in it. Either I was very light or he was extremely strong.

He went behind my back and undid the ropes.

I immedietly swung my fist at him.

- Stop!

My fist stopped in the air. I didn't understand. No matter how hard I tried to move it it wouldn't. I remembered this wasn't the first time it had happened.

Flashback...

- I'm going to go and get dressed.

I jumped out of bed covering myself with the sheets.

- Don't move.

At this, my body stopped against my will.

- Interesting...

I heard him say quietly.

Intresting? Why did I stop walking?!
What did that bastard do to me?

I wanted him to let go of me, now.

- Why does this only work sometimes?

He asked himself.

this? What's "this"?
How did he have the power to control me?

I felt him walk behind me.

- Let go of me.

I said with a bit of confidence in my tired voice.

- I'm your master. You can say anything but I'll still do whatever I want.

I let my head down. I stared at the floor waiting for him to do something again that I didn't want.

- But see, I'm not really in the mood right now. So get your ass in the bathroom and get dressed.

I was finally able to move.

End Of Flashback...

- It seems like your human side has gotten weaker. You should be able to always respond this way to any vampire that gives you a command.

- You bitch! Let go of me now!!

- Now, now is that any way to speak with your father.

The way that word rolled of his tongue made me flinch in disgust.