Chapter 4

Mia's POV

I opened my eyes and the unbearable pain from last night took over me.
My neck hurt like hell.

And what on earth was that thing he made me drink?
It annoyed me to know so little about the things that were happening to me last night.

I rolled over and fell off the bed.

Shit!

I banged my head on the floor and fell on my elbow making it go numb.

Great! Just how I wanted to start the morning.

Well, atleast I thought it was morning.

I looked at the clock on the bedstand, it was almost 9pm.

I sat up and rubbed my sore elbow. And quickly put on the clothes I was wearing yesterday.

-Go and take a shower. I'm going to take you to meet someone tonight.

I looked up and found him in the room. When did he get here.

Meet someone? No Mr.! You are letting me go and I'm shoving that pill down your goddamn throat.

- Who am I meeting?

He spun around in his chair facing me his eyes softened for a moment and went hard again. Maybe I just saw it wrong it happened too fast.

- Come here...

He patted his lap signaling me to come over to him.
The last thing I wanted was to get that close to him.
I took a step foward but still kept my distance.
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap.

- Let's go through some rules, shall we?

I looked down at my hands that were slightly sweaty from being so nervous and scared.

- You already know rule number one, which is to watch your tone when you speak to me.

Rule number two: You won't be trying to kill me.

I didn't say anything and just tried to pretend I didn't know what he was talking about.

He let out a chuckle.

- I'm sorry let me put it the way you said it. "So I can shove that goddamn pill down his throat"

I stiffened.

How did this bitch know that. I didn't say it out loud and I doubt I said it in my dream.

- How do you-

- Understood?

I stayed bit quiet before answering.

- Yes.

- Now....

He cleared his throat and turned his body towards me. I grabbed his soft white shirt to not fall off his lap.

I heard something tear and a quiet noise of something dropping on the floor could be heard. My hand had landed on his fine torso as it slipped inside his shirt.

I scrunched my eyes together. I didn't want to see how mad he was going to be, that I ripped off his button, and somewhat acted like a pervert.

But it looked like an expensive shirt. The buttons shouldn't have come off that easily.

He let out a sigh.

I could tell he was trying to calm himself down.

- Why did it come off so easily?

I said looking at the floor where the button had landed. I just embaressed myself really badly.

- Rule number three: You will always adress me as Master.