Chapter 28

Short chapter alert!!!!!

Mia's POV

Dante sighed.

- What do you want?!

- Your father is on the line.

The maid on the otherside of the wooden door must've been scared, especially after her voice cracking like that infront of her master.

He sighed and cursed the lord under his breath as he pushed me off his lap and walked over to his desk.

He picked up the black phone laying on his messy desk, from papers hovering everywhere, and spoke.

- Yes father? How may I be of your help?

His voice was stern and confident. Although he did sound annoyed. I guess he didn't like him that much

On the otherside of the phone, his father was quiet, so quiet I could only hear my heartbeat and Dante's fast angry breaths.

- Okay we'll be there in a few hours.

He hung up and fixed his clothes. I started dressing back up in my previous clothes. Aldrics shirt and jogging pants.

- Don't you dare put those back on. You'll be going in this.

He went over to the wardrobe and laid a small dress on the bed. It was above my knees and showed way to much of my cleavage. But it was better than being half naked infront of everyone again.

I didn't say a word and just put on the small black dress. He opened the doors and signaled two guards to come in and take my luggage down to the car.

- Aldric will be meeting us at the conference. I don't want you two messing around.

I sighed and followed him downstairs.

Nothing will happen anyways...
As long as your here...

I said inside.

- That's exactly why you're never to leave my side.

- You bas-

- Pet...
He warned in a cold, stern tone.

- Don't make me remind you of the rules and who you're talking to.

I huffed and looked down at my feet as we walked downstairs and outside. The breez was nice even if it was night. I wouldn't mind sitting outside on a bench right now and admiring the view, but I wanted to see Aldric more than watch the view outside.
We got in the car and took a long drive to the airport. Of course I was blindfolded the whole time.

1 hour later...

We got on the plane and I sat by a window seat. This plane was so different to the normal ones I usually traveled on. It was large and it wasn't filled with seats everywhere. The scent of champange and delicious foods filled the air. The white seats were large and comfortable. A stewardess walked over to Dante and gave him his usual bottle of scotch.

I gazed out the window and watched as we took off. I felt a bit free after being stuck in that horrible mansion for almost three months.

- Come here pet...
He said signaling me to sit on his lap.

I stood up and went over to sit down next to him. It didn't even cross my mind do sit in his lap. But as always when did it matter what I wanted? He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

- I haven't took blood from you for four days now.

He put a strand of my hair behind my ear and continued.

- I think you've enjoyed your time without me taking your blood. It's time you let me enjoy myself aswell.

I let out a shaky breath knowing what he meant and moved my hair away from my neck. I made sure to offer him the side without Aldrics bite mark.

He licked the corner of his lips at the sight and smirked at me. I guess he didn't deserve to starve cause normal food, probably wasn't enough to satisfy his hunger.

- Seems like I don't have to remind you of everythimg after all.

That bitch. It's not like I had a problem with remembering things. I just couldn't care less.

He put his cold hand behind my hair and on my neck. His cold fingers caressed my skin as he pulled me a bit closer to him.

He let out a sigh and started caressing my nape.

- I still don't understand why you can't handle simple feedings. But I'll let you choose this time.

- I want pain.

I didn't hesitate for even a minute. Even pain was better than having sex with this bipolar vampire. Earlier when I wanted my 'revenge' I wanted to humilliate him, after I had an idea that maybe he didn'tlike being the bottom one. Which actually suprised me cause I thought guys like it when girls ride them. But it seems like he doesn't that much. I'll gladly take the pain if that's what it takes for him not to touch me. It was nothing I couldn't handle.

       | Vote | Comment | Follow |

              | Word Count: 809 |