Chapter 47

Hey!! This chapter is longer than usual. Hope you enjoy!!

.............................................

Mia's POV

I opened one eye checking my surroundings. I wasn't on the old sofa anymore. I was in a warm french bed with covers covering me and big soft pillows under my head. I sat up. I was alone.

My mind remembered Aldric and I turned sad. I sighed and laid my head back down.

Suddenly, a loud noise filled the room. I looked around and found an alarm clock on the bedstand. 

Who would be so cruel to do that?

I tried turning it off but it wouldn't shut up. I found a cable and pulled it out. Seems like it was one of the lamps since it was still going on. I was sure I was going to be half deaf after this. I put two pillows over my  head waiting it to quiet down. When that didn't happen. I got up and threw it out the window, watching it smash to pieces as it hit the ground.

I went back to bed and covered myself with the  warm blankets.

Just as I was about to get back to sleep the door opened.

- Throwing the alarm clock out the window isn't a solution Mia.

I pulled the covers off my head messing up my hair even more and looked at Dante.

- It worked didn't it? So it's a solution.

I shut my eyes and turned away from him.

I heard footsteps getting more clearer. He was by my bed. I groaned and turned around. He was smiling at me before holding the covers and pulling them to the ground.

-Hey!! I could've been naked!

- It's sad you weren't, but it's nothing I haven't seen. Now, get up sleepy head we're starting training today.

- What? Why?

- So Aldric doesn't beat the living shit out of you and that you can protect yourself from Hayden.

- What time is it?

- 5 in the evening, now get up!

- Why did you have to wake me up so early?! Let me sleep until 8. please!

He shook his head and I groaned. I was happy he was going to train me but it was way too early for that. He wasn't getting me out of this bed wether he liked it or not.

- I am getting your ass out of this bed.

- You bitch.

I turned away from him and shut my eyes.
I heard his footsteps go faint. He didn't leave the room though.

Water started running. Why couldn't he use his own bathroom? I heard his footsteps again.

In a split second he picked me up off of the bed and carried me to the bathroom.
He opened the cabin and put me under the running water.

I jumped away as the freezing cold water hit me. This son of a bítch put me under the freezing cold water in my clothes.

After he's done with that training I'm hitting him so hard he'll have a weel for three weeks atleast!

I got undressed and turned off the cold water running the warm now.

After a long pleasant shower I went outside and found leggings along with a top and a jumper.