Chapter 20

Mia's POV

I woke up with an unbearable pain in my head. I groaned, trying to sit up but I fell back down.

I heard a chuckle from the other side of the room, and didn't understand what was so amusing to that piece of shit so much.

- If it isn't my little pet.

I turned to my side trying to get up but still failed. Aswell as failing in to remember what on earth happened last night. I felt like I had a hangover but I was a hundred percent sure I didn't drink.

Two reasons to why I'm so sure;
number one: My "master" forbids me from drinking.

number two: I hate the taste of alcohol.

I pressed my head into the pillow still groaning from my headache, and the pain between my legs.

He put his hand on my forehead.
I hit his hand away and snapped.

-Don't touch me!

I said moving away from his cold touch.

-What did you do to me?

I asked gazing down at my torn clothes

- Just had a little fun...
He said, with a smirk tugging at his lips.

- You son of a bitch! Tell me what happened last night!!

- Or what?
He asked mockingly.

I huffed.

- I told you, you were having a punishment and what better punishment than to have all the pleasure to myself.

He said with an amused smirk.

- You-
I couldn't get myself to finish my sentence.

- That's right.

He said leaning in to kiss my forhead.

- Now get dressed.

I was so mad at him and a bit sad for having my PJs torn. Now I have to go back to wearing uncomfortable lingeries to sleep in and work hard again.

- Can I please get a sewing kit?

He turned around confused.

- Why?

- You ripped my pijamas, and I really like them. Also, I know you won't get me a new one so I'm asking for thread and a needle instead.

- Hmm...
He pretended to think.

- I like you better in your old clothes the ones before this...so probably no.

- But please I wasn't the one who ripped it! You said I need to take care of it and I did! Why are you being like this?!

I yelled, tired of all this crap I've been going through.

- I'm not telling you again pet, go and get dressed.

I let my head down and finally got out of bed. Although my head was still hurting like crazy, walking has never felt more painful. I touched my thigh and felt the white substance on my thighs. My skin stung when I touched the numerous hickeys he left on my neck.

I walked passed him and stopped momentarily to speak.

- I hate you...

- I don't care if you like me or hate me pet.
You're stuck here, like it or not.

I walked passed him and into the bathroom.

I found freshly laid out clothes by the sink and luckily these weren't that revealing.

I remebered that Aldric was coming back today. I was really happy to see him.

Even though he was a blood sucker aswell I thought of him as a friend.
I was really happy to have a friend like him. He was there when I needed someone the most.

After taking a warm shower I dried my long wet hair and quickly put on the 'dress'.

I looked at myself in the mirror falling in my thoughts. Before I could do anything stupid again I heard a voice softer than silk from outside.

I already knew who's voice it was and it made me smile.

But for some reason the voice was angry and Dante was arguing with him.

I couldn't really tell what they were arguing about. Soon they could only be heard as a small whisper.

I put my head against the white door trying to make out what they were saying but I couldn't.

Suddenly I fell against something soft and hard at the same time.

I looked up to see Dante who so carelessly opened the door.

- It's rude to listen to others conversations pet.

- I didn't hear anything.
I slurred out quickly.

- Why did you open the door?!
What If I was naked?!

- Like I haven't seen you naked before.

My cheeks got red from anger and I went past him and over to Aldric to greet him.

- Hi!

- Hey Mia.
He said with a friendly smile.

He looked past me and at Dante.

- Well I guess I'll go now.

- Wait, can't we hang out? You just came back, I've been lonely.
This prick here hardly talks to me.

He smiled at my statement and replied.

- I'm sorry Mia but not today.

I let my head down.

- What about tomorrow?

I could see him get a bit uncomfortable with my questions.

I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and turned around to see the owner of the hand.

- My brother will be no longer living here. He's moving out tomorrow.

I looked at him confused.

- Why?
I asked turning back to Aldric who had a bit of anger in his beautiful eyes.

- I have things to take care of.

- But your my only friend.
I said quietly with a small tear rolling down my cheek.

- He was never your friend.

Aldric let out a long sigh and left the room.

My head hung down and I sat down on the bed.

Dante sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I flinched at his cold touch. Hadn't he had enough of touching me last night? I didn't want his hand son my body any longer. It made me feel disgusting.

- Believe me it's better this way.

- Is he moving because of you?

He chuckled.

- No. He's moving because of you...

       | Vote | Comment | Follow |

                | Word Count: 975 |