Chapter 38

Flashback...

123 years earlier...

- I said you'll be marrying her, this conversation is over.

The king walked outside and left his son in the empty room to get ready for the unwanted wedding.
Queen Otilia wasn't thrilled about the arranged marrige but excepted it.

Prince George was being handed the throne today, after his father stepped down. The people couldn't have a king without a queen, so this was a marrige planned in the last minute.

After the wedding...

The new king sat on the bed. It was their honeymoon which was supposed to be splendid. But instead it was filled with fights, anger and tears.

Otilia went straight to bed not taking another glance at the person who's now her husband.

They both knew that they have to have children who will take the throne  after the king passes away.

King George got up and walked out the room.

He walked past several doors. This place was new to him since they traveled to a mansion to spend a week together.

He opened a door leading into a large room. He rang a bell and told a maid to get him a pet cause he's hungry.

King George's POV

After asking for the pet I looked around the room. I tried to take my mind off of this stupid marrige. I'm one hundred and twenty-eight, I still wanted to live my life. Not be forced into being the king and marrying someone I could never love. I'd rather be alone then have her keep me company.

A soft knock broke the silence in the empty room.

- Come in.

I signaled. A young maid walked in with a barley dressed pet clinging onto her arm.

I grabbed her wrist and bit down on her neck. She didn't have the best tasting blood but for now it'll do.

After letting her falll to the ground I looked at the maid. At the sight of the lifeless pets blood all over the floor, her fangs showed. I could tell she wanted some so why not give her some.

I went closer to her letting my metalic breath hit her cheeks. Her eyes trailed down to my lips, but before she could move away I grabbed her and pushed my lips on hers, letting her taste the blood of the useless pet.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth tasting more of her. All I needed was just a fuck right now. But as I thought about it, this would be a great way to make Otilia and my father mad.

My lips trailed down her neck and I bit down. My fangs were gone making sure not to hurt her like I hurt that pet. Leading her to the bed I hovered over her.

She didn't stop me from undressing her.

Such an easy one.

I said inside.

I trailed kisses down her body. Her moans filled the room and it made me get hard.
I slid down her panties and didn't hesitate.
I slammed myself into her earning a scream. I didn't want to cause her too much pain so I waited for her to adjust a little. I kept pounding in and out of her until I reached my high.

My hair stuck to me forehead and I wanted a nice shower. With that I got up and headed towards a white door.

- By the time I come out I want you gone.

Was all I said to her and she looked down. I could see different emotions in her eyes but I couldn't care less.
I didn't go easy on her. This was all for me. Me releaving my stress.