Chapter 26

Mia's POV

I woke up cold and alone, in Adlrics bed. I sat up with a bit of pain from his roughness last 'night'. He might be an extremely kind man and a gentleman, but he sure as hell is not gentle when the sun comes up and your left alone with him.
I sat up and found myself in a an oversized whiteshirt and an oversized black jogging pants.
I figured Aldric must've dressed me up for some odd reason.

All the things he said to me last night came back, and even though I was holding my weight with my hands on the bed my knees were still weak, and a cold shiver ran up My spine.

I heard arguing from the study room next to Aldrics large bedroom. A deep, familliar voice caught my attention.

I quickly jumped out of bed and put my ear against the wall trying to catch more of their converstion. I wasn't exactly eavesdropping on their conversation  they were just talking loud enough for me to hear.

- That still doesn't explain why she was in your bed!!

Dante shouted at his brother.

- You don't understand she was having a nightmare.

Aldric lied trying to calm his vexed older brother down, with no success.

- I'm going to take her back to my room.

Said the cold rough voice.

I quickly jumped at his sudden statement and ran into the bathroom.
Luckily Aldric had prepared some makeup for me by the sink. As quickly as I could, I started applying it on the fading bite marks Aldric left. I looked at the mark that was now healed and left a bite scar which Dante was strictly not allowed to see.

I heard the door fly open and in came the two brothers who haven't exactly finished their fight. I was happy Adlric knew what he was doing and didn't leave such visible marks that were easier to cover up.

- Where is she?

Asked the rough voice of Dante.

I flushed the toilet to make it seem like I just woke up. I quickly put the makeup away in a draw nearby and unlocked the door. I went outside rubbing my eyes and soon looking up at the two.

- What?
I asked throwing myself back on Aldrics large comfortable bed.

They both stared at my weird behaviour.

I whined then spoke.

- With all respect master may I sleep in? I had a nightmare last night.

Dante looked at his younger brother then back at me. Aldric only looked at me somewhat happy I went along with his plan.

- Why did you come here because of a stupid nightmare?
He snapped at me.

- You weren't there to comfort me or protect me. I was scared so I came to Aldric. He's my only friend here you know.

and now my secret lover as well as my beloved.

I didn't say that part out or he would've killed us both on the spot judging by the fury in his dark glistening eyes.

- You can sleep in then.

He stated with a sigh while rubbing his temple.

I looked up at him with shining eyes showing my best smile.

- But not here. I have to leave for a meeting and your coming with me go and pack your stuff you can sleep on the plane.

I looked at Aldric. His eyes were calm like the river on a warm spring day. His hand signed me to stay calm against his thigh and I took a deep breath nodding my head.

I walked outside and back into Dante's horrible cold room.

I didn't have much stuff to pack but what I did have was my torn pijamas and a pair of shoes. Some makeup and a comb.

Of course Dante packed all the lingeries for me, since none of them were in the cupboard.

I sighed and sat down. I heard the door handle press down and the footsteps of a tall man come closer to me.

- Why didn't you tell me you get nightmare's?

He asked actually in a softer tone than usual. It made me think he cared which was quiet funny actually.

- Like you'd care.

I said scoffing in disbelief.

- I do if it means you leaving at dawn to sleep in the same bed as my brother.

- Don't tell me you're jealous?

He held my chin harshly.

- I don't like people touching what's mine.

He said the last word with a tone showing posessivness which right now was somewhat true. But it was still wrong to think you own someone.

I turned my head to the side successfully ripping it out of his grip and looked down at my bare feet, tapping against the cold floor.

- Look nothing happened. He's my friend and I just needed him to comfort me for once that's all.

I said avoiding his intense gaze.

- Next time turn towards me.

I slowly nodded my head and finally looked up to stare into those large dark eyes of his.

- Now let me remind you who you really belong to.

He spoke seductivly, pushing me down onto his bed.

I knew something bad was going to happen once again, but I needed to get a grip of the situation.

        | Vote | Comment | Follow |

               | Word Count: 883 |