Chapter 25

Mia's POV

-That's not exactly true...
He said pulling back.

I sat up and covered myself with the covers looking at him get dressed.

- What do you mean?
I asked almost as a whisper.

He let out a sigh and sat back down on the bed. He pulled me in his lap pulling me tightly against him.

- Do you know why your bite mark won't disapear? and why Dante is not aloud to see it?

I shook my head and he rested his chin on top of my head.

- Why?
I asked quietly.

- Mia I was stupid and I lost control.

His voice cracked. I started to feel like I'm in trouble.

- I couldn't help myself and thinking that I'll leave you here with my brother, I just felt like I had to mark you.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

- What does that mean?
I asked looking up at him with scared eyes.

- It means that you're mine. If Dante finds out he's gonna send me away or kill you. Either way the distance will kill us both if not one of us getting killed by my brother.

His soft tone turned a bit worried. Tears started forming in my eyes.
I was mad at him but also grateful.

- Now that you've excepted me it will kill us both to not see eachother for a longer period of time.

I accidently gasped and my grip on the blanket tightened.

- How do you know I've excepted you?

- If you wouldn't have excepted me the mark would've disappeard.

He gave me a weak smile.

- How could you?
I broke down in tears. I was mad at him for doing that against my will and his impulsive behaviour.

-How could you! how could you be so impulsive? how could you be so stupid?!

I started hitting his arms and sobbing that my life and his was on the line.

He took my wrists and held them to my chest pulling me closer to him.
I kept yelling and shouting at how mad I was. Even though it was no use since the mark will stay I just had to get my anger out. It wasn't just the anger I held against him. It was also the anger I had bottled up against Dante and everyone.

My eyes felt heavy and I started to calm down.
I ended up crying myself to sleep.

........................................................

How do you feel about Aldric marking Mia?

Also guys don't worry Dante can only read Mia's thoughts when he wants to!

      | Vote | Comment | Follow |

             | Word Count: 428 |