Chapter 38: Love Goes On Forever

He wakes up for a bit. "Tammy, I love you. I don't want to make you suffer. I have 15 million in my bank account. Take it, plus for the funeral." he says before hearing that last and final everlasting beeeeep. It broke my heart and the pain was indescribable. It hurt like a mother... "KIAN!! KIAN, NO NO NO NO NO!" I yell while crying. He just laid there, pale and cold. Before I met Kian, in junior high I became depressed. I have faded scars and maybe 3 suicide attempts. All that's coming back, full on. I look at the IV cord... I can't live without him. I call the O2L guys through Kian's phone and say my goodbyes. I call Sam and Matt and tell them to take care of the kids. I write on a piece of paper, "I Tamara Lawley, give Samantha Garcia and Matthew Espinosa full custody of my children, Tamryn and Lucius Lawley." and with that I was ready. I stood on top of the chair with the IV chord around my neck, then knocked it over. There I took my last breath, with the person I love.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! menndess here! Go check out my latest story, "Does Love Exist?? :Kian Lawley Fanfic!!!

Sorry! I did have a sequel for this story, but it was confusing as hell so I deleted it! Thanks for reading!