Chapter 25: Caught cheating?

I'm awakened by the buzzing of my phone. I quickly see the caller id and go into the closet and shut the door. I don't want Kian to catch me. I feel bad for doing this. I'm hiding it from him. What am I gonna do? What if he catches me? How is he gonna react?
----------------------------------------
Kian's POV:)
So I wake up to hear buzzing. I see Tammy pick up her phone and go into the closet. She never does that. What's going on? I quickly walk to the closet, naked with only a sheet on and open the door. "Kian it's not what it looks like!" She says panicking. "No shit!" I say. "Kian I mean it!" She says he voice shaky. "I do too! Who are you talking to?!" I say almost yelling. "No one!" Let me finish with my call and I'll go back in bed." She says, eyes tearing up. "If I find out, what I hope isn't true, you're gonna be in hell, you hear that Tamara" I say infuriated at the thought that she's cheating on me. "Well it's not." She says in a stern voice. "Are you sure!" I yell at her. "Of course I am!" She yells back. "The only reason I'm on the fûckin phone right now is for you. I'm helping Hugo Boss develop a tuxedo line and I wanted it to be a surprise. It breaks my heart for you to jump to conclusions!!" She yells and started crying. I felt so bad. I sat down next to her and apologized. She put her head in my neck an calmed down. I kissed her, but wasn't like any regular kiss. It lacked love and passion. Our wedding is in a week. I don't know if we're gonna make it. I don't want her to not marry me for this. After all she forgave me when I slept with Emily for being too drunk. I look at her arm, where she had cut before. I hope our relationship doesn't make her start again. I love her with my whole heart. What if this time she can't forgive me.
----------------------------------------
Sorry for any typos.