Chapter 17: Is this Goodbye Forever?

Once the tub is full, I let go of my hair. I'm about to stick my head in the water when I hear banging. I quickly open the door and find its Kian punching the wall. "Kian don't do that." I say almost forgiving. "I've decided I'll stay with you but to get my trust back you gotta work for it." I say to him. "I love you Tammy." he says softly. "I do too. " I say softly not wanting to admit it. "Who was that girl anyways?" I ask almost with a smirk. "Umm her name was Emily and she lives a couple blocks away." He dad hesitantly. "Why?" He asks. "No I just asked." I say not wanting to sound evil-ish. I'm gonna find her house because Kian wrote it down on a paper and was gonna burn with, but then he went to the bathroom and I mighta got a picture of it. What. I wanna go fuck this bitch up. She slept with my boyfriend. No one expects what'll happen to that asshole now. "Where ya going?" Kian asks. "Oh umm to that, ugh what's it called, oh yea Carters to go see some baby clothes." I say just randomly making that up. "Okay." He says. I leave and ain't instantly find her apartment. I get out my car and find her door. I knock 3times before she opens the door. She automatically looked like a whore ugh I can already smell the ass kick in the air. "Hi, umm how can I help you." she says rudely. "I might have you know that I'm Kian's girlfriend." I respond back not very happily. Her expression changes automatically. "I think I need an explanation Emily" I say infuriated.