Chapter 36: My Worst Nightmare

Kian looks like he's been wanting to tell me something. I'm not really sure, but I don't think he wants to tell me. "Kian, is everything ok." I say in a calm voice. he just looks at me with sadness in his eyes. "What's wrong babe?" I ask him. he starts crying. "Within the 2 weeks we didn't talk because of what happened, I umm..." He says pausing starting to cry. "I found something out." Now he's really starting to worry me "And what is it?" I ask worried. "I found out I have cancer." He says before hugging me. "W-w-what?" I say crying too. "And it isn't that easy to operate. They told me in 2 weeks they'll try, but I might not make it." he said drying up his tears. i just hug him tighter. This pain, this pain in my chest hurts more than that heart attack. After all we've been through together, our ups and downs, I might actually lose him.
---------------------------------------------
2 weeks pass and we're getting ready for his operation. He says his goodbyes to the kids, not knowing if he's ever gonna see them again and leaves into the car. Sammy is staying over and watching the kids. I meet Kian in the car. We kiss each other for about 5 minutes, not wanting to leave each other. When we get to the hospital, they take me to a room where I can see Kian being wheeled in. They put him to sleep and start the operation. About 25 minutes in, the doctors are scrambling. What's happening?! The heart rate monitor is spiraling outta control and soon the only thing I hear is an everlasting beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep... "NO!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!" I collapse onto the floor, hands on my face. I run out, not letting any of the nurses catch up to me. I sit in the car, ready to leave when I hear a voice. It's telling me to go back inside. To get my fuckin courage up and go inside. And so I do, but what I see isn't anything I planned to happen.
---------------------------------------------
Srry it's so short. I was crying when I wrote this so bare with me. Thanks to everyone who's reading. Bye!!