Chapter 28: Lucius!?

I look at Lucius, face full of blood. "Baby, what happened?" I tell him. He just keeps crying. I see blood on his covers too. "KIAN!!" I scream. In less than 5 seconds he's up here. "Oh freakin shit!" He says. "Hurry call Sam. Tell her were dropping Tamryn off because we have an emergency." I say. I run to the bathroom and get a towel. I clean Lucius up and run downstairs with him. "Take the other car.e I say pointing to the BMW. "Okay I'll meet you there." He says sadly. I rush to the hospital before getting stopped by the police. "Do you realize what speed you were going at young lady?" He says looking me in the eyes. "Yes. I need to take my son to the hospital. He's bleeding and I don't know why." I tell him. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let me give you a police escort." He says feeling sorry. I get there in 3 mins not including when he stopped me. I rush into the emergency room. "HELP! I NEED HELP!" I scream. A nurse automatically appears and ales Lucius. She sends me to a room and I wait there. 30 minutes later, I get the news. Kian got here around 20 minutes ago. "What happened?" I say standing up. "When he was sleeping he must of hit his head, and cracked his skull open a bit" he said. my heart dropped. "So what's gonna happen to him"Kian says. "We're going to have to take him to surgery, but after his recovery, he'll be fine." He says. I'm so relieved when he says that. We go home for an hour and a half and return to the hospital. He's outta surgery now. He looks so fragile. Hooked up to a ventilator, heart rate monitor, and I could cry. Kian grabs my waist from behind. I turn around and hug him.
---------------------------------------------
Two weeks later he's fully recovered. He's back to his happy self as usual. My heart though, isn't. I've discovered that Kian was texting this girl from the set. He always leaves the room when he gets a text from her, which is most of the time. I'm starting to feel like, nothing. I'm starting to feel like this ring on my finger doesn't mean shit to him. Like these kids don't symbolize anything to him. "Kian?" I ask. "Can I ask you something?"
---------------------------------------------