Chapter 31: The Picture

"Kian," I say. "What" he snaps back. "Send me the picture so I can look at it." I say demanding. He sends it to me. I analyze the picture for a good 20 minutes. "This is photoshopped!" I say with relief. "What!" Kian says with amazement. "Yea because I looked online and it showed one picture and another." I say pausing slightly. "It was originally a picture of you and me kissing. Then they took this other picture and put them together. Look closely at 'us'. There's different light contrast between our skin." I said. "Wow! I just looked at it and assumed it was real. It looks real." He said astonished. "Is that enough proof for you to believe me that I wasn't cheating?" I said. " I don't know" he said. My jaw dropped and before I knew it he was hugging me. Afterwards I said, "I'm sorry." Remembering that I was grinding on a complete stranger. "It's ok babe." He says leaning in for a kiss. I can't say no to him. I love him. I've missed his kisses and his hugs. Just overall him. "Do you forgive me? Can I come back to our room?" He says with a shy smile. "I don't know, can you" I say laughing before kissing him. "I'll take that as a yes" he says laughing a bit. Oh shit! I forgot about Sammy. "Hold up I'll be back." I say grabbing my keys and coat. "Wait! Why?" Kian says. "I forgot about Sammy at the club and if she got more drinks who knows what she's doing." I say before running out the door. When I get there I look all over. Then I see her towards the back. What has she done??
---------------------------------------------