Chapter 30: Flashbacks

I get to the club with Sammy. We go to the bar and ask for a fireball. After we finish that, we go to the dance floor. There I automatically find hands in my waist. I don't care whose they are, I just wanna enjoy the moment. I'm not completely drunk but if I drink another, ill be tipsy. When I'm dancing, I get flashbacks of Kian. Of how he got drunk and slept with Emily. I finally snap back and I realize whose those hands are. They're strangers. I don't even know them and I'm here grinding on them. I get off the danced floor with Sammy. "Imma go home." I manage to say over the music. "Okay." She says. "Call me when you're done and I'll come pick you up." I said before leaving. I drive home, the view a little dazed but I manage to get home in one piece. As I walk in I see an infuriated Kian. "Where were you?" He says in a harsh tone. "At the club." I say putting my stuff down. "Really?" He says sarcastically. "Yea. I had a drink, danced and left." I say calm. "So explain this" he says showing me a picture of me kissing a guy outside of a house. Wait, is that even me. "I don't remember that. I don't even recognize any of that." I say. "Sure" he says using his sarcasm. "You know if I wanted to cheat on you I would've done it right now." I said tears rolling down my cheeks. He just stayed quiet looking at the floor. Where did he get that picture from? I don't even know who that was.
---------------------------------------------