Chapter 12: Five Days Later...

After five freakin days of throwing and not being able to hold ANYTHING down I finally get up my courage to take another test. I do the same thing as last time, though this time I'm scared. Scared of it not being positive. Scared that I'd be heartbroken again. Scared that if its negative, I might have an illness that's taking over my body. After waiting VERY impatiently I see the results. Then I slowly call Kian.
----------------------------------------
He gets here, looking like he had a melt down. "Babe," I say slowly. " I have to tell you something." "What is it?" He says with a worried tone. "Well more like show you." I say as I hand him the test. His face says it all. He feels the same way I do. "Should I tell Sammy all this?" I ask Kian. "Yea I mean she is your freakin' twin sister. I mean you don't have too. It's just my opinion." He says. I eventually give in. She comes right away leaving Matthew at the O2L house. "What happened?" she says with worry in her eyes. "I haven't told you this but I took a pregnancy test today because it seems like I am." I say with a lump in my throat. I didn't want to tell her about the first one because I'm already about to cry and I didn't want to have a melt down. "Yea" she says slowly "and what?" She says. "Kian and I are pregnant." I say, bursting with excitement. "What?!" She says. "Yea now we can have babies together!" I say with joy. "No, I meant you really got pregnant because I got pregnant first?!" She says. I feel a flush of anger run over me.
----------------------------------------