Chapter 3: What's Going On??

What do I do. The Kian Lawley just invited me into his room and I just met him a couple hours ago. Eventually I give in an go upstairs. "Umm, can I ask y we're in your room and not in the living room with Sam and Matt??" I ask Kian as I sit on his bed. "Because..." Kian says starting to blush. "Because what?" I ask as if not knowing. " Because since I saw you at the beach earlier I thought you were beautiful." He says stuttering at times. " You think I'm b-b-beautiful?" I ask amazed that he thinks I'm beautiful. "Yeah." he says blankly. "Kian." I say looking into his eyes and down to his lips. "You're not the only one that feels that way." I say kinda scared. His beautiful brown eyes pop with amazement and before I knew it we were leaning in for a kiss. Kissing Kian is like kissing an angel. His lips, so smooth and soft. He kissed me as if we had been going out for ages, although we weren't. he never asked me the question. Does he want to be my boyfriend?
---------------------------------------------
Like and comment what you thought of the first 3 chapters. Spread the word and I'll be posting as much as possible as soon as possible. Thanks for the support:).
-Orchid-