Chapter 9: The Breakout

Ugh!! My twin sister is having a baby! I want a baby. I've always wanted a baby and she knew how mad I'd be if she had one before me and look at her now. Ugh "I HATE HER!!" I yell into my pillow. Kian's at my side and rubs my back. "What's the matter" he says. "I've always wanted a baby and she knew it. ITS NOT FREAKIN' FAIR!!!" I say with an angry tone. "Well... it never hurts to try." he winks at me. "You'd do that for me?" I say. "Of course I mean u are outta college and you are 25 I mean I'm 25 too. What's the problem." He says like if he's rehearsed this millions of times. "I thought u wouldn't do it because we're barely going out." I say. Eventually we change the subject and I get up to grab a coke. As soon as I close the fridge door, I feel hands on my waist. "If you want it could be right now." Kian whispers into my ear. "Whenever it doesn't matter." I whisper in return. He leans in for a kiss but I stop him. "Kian" I say in normal tone, "I love you." a smile instantly appears on his face. "I love you too babe." he says. He leans in again we eventually go upstairs into my room where whatever happens behind closed doors, stays that way. No questions asked. Eventually it's night and I go with Kian to the O2L house where I spend the night with him.
----------------------------------------