Chapter 16: I never thought this would happen...

Several days pass and Kian and Matthew leave for MAGCON so Sammy stays with me. She seems way better than the other day. When they leave its about 2 in the afternoon. The convention only lasts an hour so they should be home around 3:30. I completely trust Kian so I don't worry or at least until I get a call from him at 4:18 " Kian, what's up?" I say into the phone "Nothin' cutie pie I just wanted to let u know we're gonna be late. We got caught up in something on the way over. " I decode due to the racket and the fact that he's mumbling gibberish. "Okay? Be-" I'm cut off by a girls voice on the other end that says "Come back with me. It'll just be real quick." My heart dropped. "Kian" my voice says quivering with pain and disappointment. I don't care if he hears me cry. I wanna cry. "Kian c-c-can you come home please. I'm really worried ab-" I say as he cuts me off and hangs up. My heart is in a million pieces. How could he do this to me.
----------------------------------------
Two more hours pass and he finally gets home with Matthew. He smells like vodka and perfume. I shed a tear before saying "Kian we need to talk. Let's go upstairs. " I say. "Okay?" He says with confused written all over his face. His eyes say something else. His eyes say "I'm sorry". "Kian who was that girl you went back with." I ask tearing up. "I'm sorry!" Kian says bursting out crying. "How could you Kian?" I say in a louder voice. "I was drunk and I didn't think. I'm sorry ba-" I cut him off "don't babe me, or at least not right now. Gimme space to think about this. I don't want to make the wrong decision because of my mood. Just remember you have a kid Kian. And those hickeys on you're neck don't help you either." I'm say with anger. He tried to hug me but I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I couldn't take the pain, so I turned on the water in the tub...
----------------------------------------