Chapter 8: The Big Surprise!!

So I wake up as find Kian missing from my bed. I immediately panic and run downstairs. I look in the living room. Nothing. Omfg I'm literally about to scream. Then I go to the kitchen, and what do you know. Kian's there trying to look for something to eat. "Whatcha lookin' for babe?" I ask him, still feeling tired. "What the hell do you guys eat these days? Air?!" He says kinda frustrated. "Umm no, I was supposed to go get groceries but I forgot. Lemme get dressed and we'll go to Vons to get some." I say to him. "Okay." he says in return. I quickly put on some yoga pants, a crop top and my black roshes. I ran down stairs and grabbed my phone and wallet. I quickly grabbed the keys to my Range Rover. "C'mon I'm ready." I told Kian. "Okay." He said with a smile.
----------------------------------------
When we got to Vons we skimmed throughout the store. Went to the produce and got some meat and checked out. On the ride back home, Kian asked me a question. "What was your first impression of me the first time u saw me." he said curiously. "Honestly I didn't fall in love with those looks or because you're a youtuber because I'm one too. I fell in love with the Kian behind the camera. With his personality. Not Kian's body, that's a bonus." We arrive home and Sam and Matt are on the couch, waiting nervously. "Umm what's going on?" I say worried. "Tammy, Kian we have to tell you something." Matthew says. "Well what is it?" Kian says impatiently. Sammy starts to get a smirk on her face "I- We are pregnant." She says trying so hard not to squeal. "Omg are you serious?!" I say excited. "Yea we found out last night." All of a sudden I get a rush of jealously knowing that having a kid has always been my dream and she's having one.
----------------------------------------