Chapter 15: Forgive Me??

After I finish helping Kian move into my house, I get a text from an unknown number. It reads ," Hey it's Matt your sisters in the hospital. Come and I'll tell you everything here." Wtf?!? She was fine and now all of a sudden she's in the hospital. As the nice part of me I wanna go because she is my sister. The mad part of me says leave her there to die. Of course, I choose to go see her. "Kian, I have to go see Sam in the hospital. You comin'" I ask. "Umm, yea why not." He says hesitantly. We make it to the hospital in about 10-15 minutes. I get a pass thingy and go to her room. When I get there, I'm startled at the sight. She's connected to a ventilator and a heart-rate monitor. She looks bruised up bad and has cuts on her face. "What happened?" I asked Matthew. "Umm a couple hours ago she got into an accident and was put into a medically induced coma. The doctor said she should be waking up any minutes now." He says with a pained look on his face. "Oh." that's the only word I managed to say. 'Oh'. I didn't know what else to say. "She was driving up to your house but I don't know. I just received a call from the paramedics saying that she had an accident. I don't even know how." It looked as if he was about to cry. I look at my sister for a good 2 minutes and then a miracle happened. She opened her eyes and just started apologizing. "It's ok. Don't worry about the past. Right now u really have to worry about the present."You're right." She says then sighs. The doctor comes in and says she'll be ready to leave tomorrow afternoon.
----------------------------------------