Chapter 6: What happened??

OMFG!! I just woke up from the worst dream EVER!! Sammy sees me and runs towards me. Matthew isn't a long ways behind. We were still at the beach and I'm assuming that they came after I went to sleep. Luckily I'm not sunburned because when I slept kian put his shirt in me and went to play volleyball. Sam and Matt are bombarding me with questions. "It was just a bad dream, that's all." I say. " Are you ok? What happened?" Sam says. "I'd rather not talk about it." I say with attitude because after the dream, she wasn't my favorite person. "Okay." she says happily. "W-w-where's Kian" I ask desperately. "He's over there. Why?" she asks.
---------------------------------------------
As soon as we get home I head for my room and Kian is catching up. "Imma take a shower. Make yourself at home." I say starting to take my shirt off. "Gracias" he says trying to do his Mexican accent. I start singing as I'm getting into the shower, forgetting 2 main things, the door is unlocked and Kian's in the building. I start out humming and get into "I'm not the only one" by Sam Smith. And again I forgot the door was unlocked and Kian was here. Exactly as everyone could expect he barges into the bathroom and say "Woah! You sing awesome." He says all enthusiastic. "Umm thanks." I reply kinda embarrassed. He pulls the curtain to where I'm full blown naked and keeps asking me questions. I automatically wrap myself around the curtain. "Oh sorry, I forgot ur not one of the guys." He says laughing. About 30 mins later we're both ready. As he drives I hold his hand. It's super romantic. I squeal when we arrive in the parking lot and he kisses me as if he was gonna tell me something. I wonder what he would say though.
---------------------------------------------
More chapters coming!!!