Chapter 5: Tammy's Birthday

Since I met Kian my life has been amazing. Everyday we got to the beach from 10 to 12 and we just sit there and enjoy each other. He still hasn't asked me the question. Today I'm deciding to go to Disneyland and I'm taking Kian with me. I wanna spend my birthday with my boy-er, with my friend and have the best day. I can't wait!!
---------------------------------------------Kian's POV:)
So Tammy just told me that we were going to Disneyland for her birthday. Today's finally the day. And just as I'm thinking of later today, Sammy comes up to me and starts hugging me. Wtf?! Then she gets closer "SAMANTHA WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" I scream at her face. And as soon as I said that she started leaning into kiss me. I was stunned and couldn't do anything. Oh shit! Tammy saw me and her face said it all. She was hurt and disappointed. Why us?
---------------------------------------------
I've just been heartbroken! I just saw my own fuckin sister rubbing up against my "boyfriend" and he didn't do anything. I was gonna spend the day with him. And it's my birthday. I thought he felt the same way I did, but obviously not. What did I do to deserve this! I couldn't say anything because I had no words. I just ran to my car and drove to our house. I could see Kian in the corner of my eye trying to run against me, but I didn't let him catch up. I started crying and it became hard to see. As I wipe my eyes, I see a red light. I don't take it into consideration until it's too late. I feel a sharp pain on my right side and before I knew it I blacked out.
---------------------------------------------
What happens next??

1) Tammy died

2) she's gonna be fine

3) Kian followed her in his car and saves her

Comment and like :)