Chapter 33: Make up or Break up??

About half a hour later Sammy wakes up. She walks downstairs where Kian, Matthew, and I are talking. "Hey." She says, her voice cracking. Kian and I respond back although Matthew stays quiet. "What's wrong with him?" She says. "Umm Sammy, do you remember what happened last night?" I ask. "Umm not really. Why was there like a shooting or something?" She asks. "Umm Sam, you might wanna look at this." I say handing her my phone. "Who is that?" She says with astonishment. "Umm you and this other guy." I say feeling devastated at thinking of my sister cheating on her fiancé. "No,no, no, no," she says repeating it for about 5 minutes. She bursts out crying. "Matthew I ca-" she says before being cut off by Matthew. "Tammy told me everything. I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed that you'd get that drunk to cheat on me." he says managing to hold back his tears. "Im sorry!" She pleads. Matthew pulls her up by her elbows and when she's standing straight, he kisses her. It was so cute. "Do you forgive me then?" She says looking into his eyes. "I'm not kissing you for the fuck of it, or am I?" He says with a smile. They each exchange their I love yous to each other and eventually thank us and go home. I head upstairs and go back to sleep only to find that Kian is making every kind of fucking noise known man kind to wake me up. Wtf dude, can't you see I'm trying to sleep. Ugh. I block it out and about half a hour later I hear it louder. OMFG!! What does he not understand about I'm trying to go to sleep. I sit up to find a rush of pain and dizziness in my head. The last thing I saw was Kian trying to catch me.
---------------------------------------------