Chapter 19: Month 6

It's been a couple months. My relationship with Kian has gottenn stronger than before the incident. Today is our six month anniversary and I also happen to be six months pregnant and let me tell you. There's a twist to my pregnancy. I'm going to have twins!I found out like two or three months ago. Last week I had the best baby shower. Kian surprised me with the party. My sister played a part in the surprise as well. Lis told me she was supposed to be due the day of my baby shower, but that baby must not wanna come out. I felt my phone buzz. It was Armando. Armando is Lis' fiancé. "Hello?" I say into the phone as if was in a paranormal movie about to be told I was next in line to die. "Tammy come quick. Lis' water just broke. She wants you here with her." He says all panicky. "Ok I'll be there in a couple minutes." I say already grabbing my keys and phone. "Bye I'll see you there" I say before I hang up. "Kian!" I scream from downstairs because he's in my room. "What happened babe?" He yells back. "I need you to drive me to the hospital because Lis' is in labor!" I say anxious. before I hear him say another word he's already running down the stairs. "Let's go" he says. We hop in the car and make it in 10 minutes. I quickly get a sticker and go upstairs. I made it just in time because the moment I stepped in, she had gotten her contractions. Five minutes later a new human being was brought into the world. It was a girl and her name was Monserat. She looked like Lis but had Armando's skin color. She looked so cute. I'm having one of each, a girl and a boy. The girls name will be Tamryn and the boys, Lucius. I hope mine come out looking like Kian so I love them even more. I'm sure I'll love them either way but it doesn't matter at this point. As long as they're healthy, that's all that matters.
----------------------------------------