Chapter 20:Whats in the Box??

I'm in my last few weeks of my pregnancy and I have mixed emotions. I have a scheduled due date on June 18. Today is June 4th. Exactly 2 weeks. Today is finally the day. I've decided to stay in bed for precautions. I don't need these babies to pop out at target. The only thing I get up for is the bathroom which is VERY often. Oh and to eat of course. I stay like that until around 6pm. "Babe, get dressed." Kian says suspiciously. "Umm why?" I ask trying to look him in the eye but am unsuccessful. "Can't tell you." He says with almost a smirk. "Umm do I have to. I won't go if I don't have to because I don't wanna have my water break at a freakin store or something." I say proving my point. "You'll be fine and yes you do have to come." He says. "Okay okay" I say giving in. I put on decent clothes due to the fact that I don't wanna do ANYTHING. We get into the car and it stays quiet the whole ride except for the radio. "Umm Kian," I say breaking the silence. "Where are we going?" "I can't tell you. It's a surprise." he says. We finally arrive to the surprise destination. It's at the beach and there's a little cottage. We go inside, and I'm bombarded by a delicious smell. "Mmm" I say delightfully "it smells so good." I say giggling. "Do you like it?" Kian asks "No," I paused, his expression changes. "I love it!" His smile returns to his face. We ate pasta and cheesecake for dessert. We sit on the couch in the living room. There's a fireplace and it reflects off of Kian's eyes. We've been together almost 9 months. Kian gets up randomly and goes upstairs. I'm confused at this point so I stay where I am. I examine the cottage and come up with the assumption that Kian bought it and moved some stuff in at one point in time. Now I don't think we're going to live there, but maybe for like the summer or something. I start upstairs, not knowing what happened to Kian. As I walk up the stairs I start to see rose petals. I follow the trail of Rose petals and it leads me to a room. As I open the door, I see more petals and on the bed there's a heart shaped pile of petals. "Huh? Kian?!" I say. What's this for? Then I see Kian walk out the bathroom. He's in a tux and DAMN does he look good. "What's up soda pop?" He says. "What's this for?" I ask. "For you," he paused "Me?" I say in amazement "Tamara," he says as he gets down on one knee and pulls out a small box. As he opens it he says, "Will you marry me?" OMFG! Is this for reals right now?! "It would be my absolute honor to be Mrs.Lawley." I say I try running up to hug him, but when I do, my fat ass stomach is in the way. We stay the night at the cottage. Nothing special. We stay up and watch Netflix. I fall asleep, head on his neck and my arms wrapped around his stomach. Cozy and safe with the one you love.