Chapter 27: 2 years later

It's been exactly 2 years since I've gotten married with Kian and it's been the best time ever. Our honey moon was in Spain and let me tell you. I said almost everything because Kian can't speak Spanish or any other language besides English. It was so romantic. The room we were staying in was amazing. It had a gorgeous view too. We got back after a week and a half and we went home with the kids. Lis, Armando, Sammy, and Matthew were there waiting for us. We had a barbecue Mexican style like I had when my parents did one. Sammy had her baby which was a girl. She named her Mia and looked like her. She has Matthews hair color and overall looked decent because mine were better. Anyways we had a barbecue and when they all left we were with the kids. We were practicing their walking and then something happened. Tamryn stood up all by herself and started walking. She only took 5 step then fell. She started crying and I grabbed her. "It's ok baby. You'll learn soon. That's why you practice." And after what do you know, Lucius says his first word. "Sister" he says. Kian grabbed him and spun him around. "Good job bud" he tells him. They eventually go to sleep and we stay up. We drank wine and watched Netflix. It was like good old days. Then I hear Lucius crying. My heart drops at the pain I hear in his cry. I start tearing up and run up the stairs. I couldn't believe what I saw.
----------------------------------------