Chapter 24: Get Ready Kian!!

We walk in to find only one table in the center of the whole place. What?! This isn't what I planned. Where is everything?! What the freakin hell?! "Huh?!" I say in a confused tone. No ones there. Not even the chefs. "Where's everyone?!" Kian asks looking like he's trying hard not to laugh. "Kian," I say "What did you do?!" "I'm sorry babe." He says starting to crack up. "I overheard you on the phone saying something about the Cheesecake Factory and a surprise so, before I came home I came over to tell the people to go home." He says "Wait so you expect me to cook for you now?!" I say aggressively. "No, I was gonna surprise you by cooking for you." He says back in a duh voice. "Oh" I said feeling stupid. When he finished cooking I found the piano they promised to have. Kian served the food and I went to the piano. I started playing and sang "Can't help falling in Love" by Elvis Presley. Obviously I never heard his version. I heard Christina Grimme sing it on The Voice. I could tell my Kian's eyes, that he was loving it. Kian had watched that episode with me and afterwards told me I sounded way better than her. I started blushing. Kian's surprise for me was a record deal so I could sing a song for his movie as a voice over. That was the best thing he would get me. We finished our dinner. I don't even know what we ate but for sure it was delicious. We were at the car when he came up to me and whispered dirty things into my ear. I just laughed and started kissing him. I could tell he wanted mired but if he did he'd have to work for it. I could tell he would do it there and he started gasping for air since it got hot for him even though it was 67 degrees outside. He tried to kiss me back but I stopped him. "That was a preview. You have to wait if you want the whole thing." I said winking at him.
----------------------------------------
Kian's POV:)
----------------------------------------
I knew the surprise the whole time. I just played it off like I didn't. When she walked in her face was hilarious. I felt bad but yea. I eventually gave in and told her. "Huh" she says in a confused tone. "Where's every body?"I say trying so fûckin hard not to laugh but obviously she saw and said "Kian, what did you do?!" So then I was busted and told her everything. I surprised her by having me be the one to cook for her. And me of course. Right when I was almost finished setting up the table with the served plates and wine, I start to hear the piano. It's Tammy playing it and she starts singing. A song I've heard before. What's it called.. Oh yea it's called "Cant Help Falling In Love" originally by Elvis Presley but ended up singing The Voice version by Christina Grimme. Man was her singing beautiful. I can tell she was happy and wanted it to be special. I don't know what I would do without her. She finished her singing and we eat. When we finish we head to the car where we start kissing. It gets so deep and passionate. It got hot too.i paused and looked at her. I was about to kiss her again when she said, "That was a preview. You have to wait if you want the whole thing." And afterwards she winked. After that I got stuff but she didn't notice so we're all good.
----------------------------------------
We get home and automatically attack each other's lips. I throw the car keys and my jacket onto the couch and we head upstairs. We never let go of each other and I wonder how we managed through those stairs. We get to the room where Kian throws me onto the bed and takes his shirt off. Dayum, he looks sexy. I go on top of him and he unzips my dress. More clothes come off, more things happened but let's not get too graphic, Huh. Let's just say, that was the best night ever!!
----------------------------------------