Chapter 11: Decieved

The results were heartbreaking. It came out negative. "Wait so why did I throw up in the morning?" I asked Kian. "I don't know. Maybe we should go to the doctor?" He said suggestively. "Mm kay" I said heartbroken. I just don't get it. Why do I have all these symptoms but it came out negative?
----------------------------------------
When we get to the doctor, I check in and they give me the survey or whatever. And then the question that hurt me the question that hurt me the most. "Are you pregnant?" I put OTHER as I don't know then finished it. Then a couple minutes later they call my name and show me towards my room. Around 5 minutes later the doctor comes in. She's average height and blonde, like me only she had green eyes. "So you don't know if you're pregnant?" She asks. "Umm no. I took a test and it came out negative although I have symptoms." I say not wanting to look her in the eyes. " When did you have sex?" She asks as if she wants to know every detail. "Umm Tuesday afternoon. That was the only time." I say lowly. "Okay. Give it a couple more days and take another test. Then for sure you'll have the correct answer because right now is too soon to tell with a test." She says. "Okay thank you. " I say sorta relieved. "You're welcome sweetie." she says with a smile that touches the soul. So it turns out I might be pregnant after all. Now I can feel my heart flutter with excitement.
----------------------------------------