Chapter 4: The Question

"TAM-MY" I hear Sam and Matt call together. Ugh really. I'm with the crush of the century and here they are butting in. I walk to Kian's door and yell down,"Hold Up!!" "Mmmm Pues" I hear Sam say. I go and sit down again and Kian looks at me. I look at him. He's so beautiful. His beautiful brown eyes and ugh he's just so perfect.
---------------------------------------------
Kian's POV :)
So Tammy and I we were umm... making out I guess. kissing her is like kissing a cloud. Her lips, soft as butter and the passion she has. She's so beautiful with her dirty blonde hair and those eyes. I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend but I'm afraid she'll say no because we just met. And then her nosy ass friend ruined it all. she called her and well she had to go downstairs. Yippee! for me. I feel like I need her in my life. But then suddenly an idea sparked in my head. She had said that her birthday was in 2 days...
-----------------------------------------
I go downstairs to find Sam and Matt making out. Wtf! Is Cali like 'meet a boy and make out with them' central?? Once I reach flat ground, I find a pair oh hands wrapped around my waist. I turn around to find they're Kian's. I automatically wrap my arms around his neck, and soon enough we're kissing again. And once again we were interrupted but the other love birds. "Guess what!" Sammy says with excitement. "What?!" I say back sarcastically. "Matthew and I are going out!" She says with an expression on her face as if she's just seen a pit of gold at the end of the rainbow. "Cool!" I said trying to be happy for her even though I wished Kian and I were a couple too. I saw his face too. His eyes said it all. He felt the same way I did.
--------------------------------------
Sorry last chapter was short. Keep reading I'll catch up later!!