Chapter 34: Catch Me If You Can

---------------------------------------------
KIAN'S POV:)
So I try to wake Tammy up. I try making racket and get her up. I use pots and pans but it doesn't work. I go upstairs and hit them together right next to her. She sits up, but looks dizzy. As soon as I know it she's falling and I'm trying to catch her and I do but she's unconscious. I take my phone outta my pocket and dial 911. "She just fainted and, and I don't know what happened." I tell the operator on the line. "Okay, the paramedics are on their way." They get here in under 5 minutes. They take her to the hospital and into ICU. They hook her up to IV and a heart monitor. She has a low heart rate and needs to be hooked up to oxygen too. She was perfectly fine and then boom! All of a sudden I hear fast beeping. She's starting to seize and nurses come rushing in. "She having a heart attack!" One nurse in purple scrubs says. They start compressions and I'm standing there trying to comfort her, although she might not know it now. "Charge at 400 jewels, another nurse says. "Clear!" The nurse in purple scrubs says. They shock her and nothing happens. The repeat that another time and she returns back to normal. "She has a blood clot and we need to operate NOW!" The doctor says before rushing her to the O.R. I hope she's ok. What if she dies?!
---------------------------------------------