Chapter 2: At the Beach

I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. There's only one explanation, Samantha obviously woke up before me and started making breakfast. "Sam?!? Come real quick!!" I yelled. "What do u want. Weren't u sleeping?!?" She yelled back. "Get ur ass up here!" I can hear her mumble but I ignore it. "What?" She say once she reaches the top of the stairs. "Today we're going to the beach for a while. What do u wanna do after?" I ask generously. "Well, we would have to unpack everything to get our bikinis. I honk before we should go to Pacsun to get them" she says as she winks. "Ok let's eat first though."
---------------------------------------------
After we got to Pacsun, we go directly to the beach. We find a spot on the beach. The perfect spot we called it. There we watched guys playing volleyball and tackling each other. I found 2 that caught my eye the second I saw them. I looked at Sammy and she knew what I meant. Oh how dreamy one looked and I bet Sammy felt the same way about the other. It was Kian Lawley and Matthew Espinosa. Kian, oh his body, it's so fine and perfect. I dazed out and I think Sammy noticed too. They came up to us and they asked us our names. " Tammy and Sammy" we responded at correct timing as if we were planning it out. "Nice" Kian said. "Do u guys wanna hang out" Matthew said. "Sure, we'd love to." I said taking the words outta Sam's mouth. "What are you doing in California Matt?" Sammy asked. "I came for MAGCON and Kian said I could stay with him and the guys." he said. Time went by and we were laughing at their jokes and they were laughing at ours. We ended up having to leave, but Kian and Matthew asked if we could go to the O2L house with them. We obviously weren't gonna pass up this opportunity. "Sure, I don't think we have to do anything besides unpack. Do you Sam?" I asked. "Nope." she said focused onto Matthew. "Ok then. I guess we can." We ended up meeting them there and when we walked in we were bombarded by everyone. And the house said it all. They had a beautiful 2 story house with a chandelier hanging in the entrance. I think Sam and I both thought we were in the dream. Then Kian invited me into his room.
---------------------------------------------