Chapter 21: Its Time!!

I wake up to a sharp shooting pain under my belly button. I also have an urge to go to the restroom. As I'm barely about to use the restroom there's a big gush of water "Shit!" I mumble under my breath. About 2 minutes later the pain goes away. I didn't even get to go to the restroom, but anyways I quickly walk to Kian's side of the bed. "Kian!" I whisper, sorta. "W-w-what happened?!" He says worried. "It's time lets pack really quick before these babies pop out. "Although before starting Youtube, which I haven't been on since I found out I was pregnant, I was an obstetrician/gynecologist. I still have my medical degrees, I had just taken some time off and I got bored so I started Youtube. Although I do know what to do as a doctor, I've never been the patient and I'm not planning on delivering these babies at home. Nope nope nope nope. Okay, anyways while I'm explaining all this to Kian, we're already half way to the hospital. My contractions are about 15 mins apart and I only have 2 in total. About 5 minutes later I get to the hospital and like 20 minutes after that Lucius pops out. I guess Tamryn had some problems or something so they have to operate me to get her out. Double the pain. Yay-no. After everything gets situated I finally see our kids and they look so adorable. Tamryn looks like Kian and Lucius looks like me. Awe they're so adorable. Their little fingers and toes awww!! 3 days later I check out and go home. Ugh I'm so sore from my stomach because of the incision. After a week and a half I'm almosy 100% recovered. We have a lot of clothes from the baby shower and not to mention the diapers. The only think we had to buy was the stroller and diaper change station. Yea a lot of people came. I think we coulda had easily 250 people at the baby shower. Now that I have my kids my life has more of a meaning. I mean Kian is most of it but now I feel that I'm complete. Suddenly I get a text from Sammy, "Come to my apartment and quick!" Wtf?! What's going on??
----------------------------------------
Sorry for the typos!! Comment what you think happened to Sammy now!!