Nightmares

Bold means speech

Bold italics means authors note

Italics means thoughts

Underlined italics means others thoughts

⚠️Weapons, murder⚠️

"What if he's dead?".

     Blue kept rocking me and I was slowly able to see again, I just felt Blue's breathing and her rocking me. I pushed her away gently and said, "I'm fine now, thanks". She saw I didn't want to be touched right now, she nodded and went back to tracking the number. I turned away from her and pulled out my camera, Black.

     My eye color was black, it was slowly turning back to brown. What does that mean? Why can I only feel when my eyes turn black? I turned back around when Blue called my name. She showed a hint of concern to let me know she cares but hid enough to let me know she understands I don't want to talk about it. I sighed and looked at her screen, the last place Ash phone made a call was... in the middle of nowhere. Where is that? Blue turned around and said, "That's the Warehouse".

     My eyes widened Blue got up slowly she grabbed something strapped up under her table. When she pulled it out, it was a gun. I whispered shouted, "What the heck!? What are you doing?". Blue shushed me and opened the door, a door I never opened. Blue walked in and pointed the gun out as she turned the corner.

     I furrowed my brows and got ready to use any power I needed to. Then I saw it, Ash was laying on the floor, his body wasn't moving. I looked up and saw Avery, he teleported in front of Blue and snapped her neck. I froze, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. All I could do was cry, Avery pulled me up and said, "Join me, we could give the world powers".

     My crying stopped and I looked at him angrily, Avery said, "Let me rephrase that, you don't have a choice you will join me, you see what I can do. I'll do it to the rest of your friends and family". Avery started to fade, and everything got blurry, the place was starting to get away from me. I shot up and looked around my lit-up room. I turned around to see Ash slowly waking up.

     Once he saw me in my panicked state, he wrapped his arms around me. Ash said, "What happened?". I cried while I explained what happened and Ash said, "No that wasn't real it was just a nightmare. Everyone left and we decided to take a nap because we got tired from all the eating". I relaxed into the hug and Ash rocked me, I pushed away and said, "No rocking".

     Ash smiled sadly and came closer into the hug. I leaned back and we fell back down on the bed. I cried until I had no tears left, I knew Ash was panicking because he doesn't see me cry often but this nightmare felt so real, I felt like I lost him. I didn't like that feeling, I wanted to push him away but, I need him. He's like a drug except, it's good for you, almost like a vitamin.

     I laughed at my thoughts and Ash pulled back. Ash smiled and said, "Why are you laughing?". I said, "You're my vitamin A". Ash looked confused but laughed anyway because of how random that sentence was. I shot back up and said, "Can I call Blue, just to make sure she's still there".

     Ash shrugged and said, "Yeah, you make your own decisions anyway why'd you ask me?". I furrowed my brows at the realization, I got up and started walking away. I turned around and saw Ash staring at me. I said, "What?". He had no reaction, I turned around and saw Avery standing there with a smirk.

     I turned back around and realized Ash was frozen in that specific state. "Let him out of your telekinesis". Avery teleported closer and said, "Oh, you think I spent all this time experimenting on other people giving them different powers and not giving them to me too? Silly he's frozen in time". I stood there shocked and said, "What do you want?". Avery smiled and said, "Not a way to greet your guest but whatever. You're turning evil and I'm the only way you can stop it, just join me. All those bad dreams have been me. I'm trying to send you a message that it all goes bad from here".

     I furrowed my brows and said, "You're lying, I'm completely fine". Avery said, "Really? Then explain your eyes turning black, that's the evil spreading through your body". I scoffed and Avery shrugged and said, "Whatever call me when you change your mind". The room unfroze and I kept walking, I didn't want to tell Ash yet. "Blue, Avery has been experimenting not only on others but himself, he's been giving himself powers too. So, who knows how many other abilities he has now?".

     Blue sighed and said, "We have another problem, Farrah called. Genie is in jail". My eyes widened "WHAT!". Ash ran out of my room, and I started running to the car. I said, "Blue send me where, Ash stay here".

     I got in the car and sped to the location; it was next to a bar. I turned into the parking space and ran into the police department. I said to the desk worker, "I'm here to bail out Genie- ". The desk worker cut me off and said, "She's already been released as a warning". I sighed as the desk worker pointed behind me, Genie was casually sitting in the police chair like she's been here before. I said, "Genie what happened?".

Genie's POV

     I walked into the bar to get a drink; I had a big fight with Carmen about mom. I just want to have a family, sat down, and saw Farrah their having a drink.

At this point I don't know what to warn you against this story has really turned more mature with more mention of weapons and such some things will never be written in this story so don't ask