She's Fine

Bold means speech

Bold italics means authors note

Italics means thoughts

Underlined italics means others thoughts

I opened my eyes; I was blinking back to sleep, but I didn't want to have that nightmare again.

     I got up and walked downstairs into the kitchen, I felt a presence with me but, I didn't feel like going through that I'm tired, me and Ash are on break, Avery is trying to kill me, and I think I'm having a fifth life crisis. I went into the fridge and saw some strawberries; I also saw some left-over icing from Freddie's strawberry short cake. I decided to eat that, I was munching hard to, these strawberries were bomb. I finished like twenty strawberries in and went back upstairs. I fell back asleep thinking about those strawberries, oh they were so good.

     I woke up and checked the time again. It was January 5, 2021, six forty am. Of course, I snoozed my alarm for an extra ten minutes and went back to sleep. I woke up and skipped breakfast I put on some clothes hoping that I still had left over clothes there for after training and teleported to the Warehouse. I ran into the training room so Blue and I could train.

     I was catching my breathe and drinking water, which is difficult to do I almost died on multiple occasions but anyway. Blue looked at me suspiciously and said, "You seem off, what's going on?". Oh my gosh Blue why do you pay attention to body language so much. I don't want to talk about itttt.

     I smiled and said, "Well Avery did attack me yesterday, so I was pretty upset about it. He teleported out of the fight and the day ended with Farrah, Niko, and I". She sighed and said, "Wow was this after or before your date with Ash". I sighed and said "No Niko and I had a bad feeling something bad was going to happen, so we decided not to leave but turns out we got attacked at my house. But Ash and I didn't end up going on a date".

     My body language must've changed because she had a smirk on her face knowing she was getting closer to what was wrong with me. She said, "How's it going with you and Ash?". I smiled and said, "Fine". She laughed and said, "Look, every time you aren't happy, and we ask how you are, you always say you're fine, secondly that was the worst fake smile I have ever seen like, I'm offended, do you think I'm dumb or something?". I sighed and put my hands on my face not laughing at joke.

     I usually laugh at everything so Blue, worried asked, "What's going on?". I looked up and said, "We're taking a break right now and, I kind of don't want to talk about it, I want to distract myself". She nodded in understanding and started to walk away, I tugged at her sleeve and asked, "Can we look for Carmen and Genie now?". She looked a little shocked and said, "Yeah sure, I'll tell Boss". She walked out and I teleported to the shower getting ready to leave for one of the biggest days of my life.

     I was in the shower thinking I'm going to meet my siblings, for the first time in my life. I sighed and got out getting dressed. I teleported to the living room onto the couch Blue yelped and Boss wheezed. I got up and walked over to the map, she covered it and said, "NO, you have to text them, you can't just show up because you want to". I sighed and pulled out my phone.

Adda

This is Adalyn Dara😗✌️ and I was wondering if you would like to meet up at a café and could you please bring your sister🙃

Carmen

How do you know I have a sister? How'd you get my number? And I'm not just going to believe you're the princess of the dynasty stalker I'm blocking this number🤠

Adda

This does seem suspicious🤔 but I will take a picture of myself you can tell me what to hold in my hand, so you know it's really me😌💅

Carmen

Fine amuse me hold a pair of pants over you head

     I started rummaging through my clothes and pulled out some pants and teleported back to the living room. Boss and Blue looked confused. Blue slowly realized what I was doing and let it be. I sent the photo and got a message back.

Carmen

Fine what café

Adda

The Busy Bean, in 30 minutes

     He read it and I started walking there, it was close. I walked in and saw the same waiter from when I met Meghan here. She came up to me and smiled she walked toward a private table and said, "Because of you everyone comes to this café all the time, so for a thank you my boss said all your meals are on the house". I smiled gratefully and said, "I can pay though". She shook her head and said, "On the house!".

     She walked off. I told Carmen to ask for Adalyn Dara when he arrived, and he responded with a simple ok. I felt distance, which was understandable, they have no idea who I am. I saw Carmen and Genie come closer to the table and sat down cautiously. Genie seemed more approachable than Carmen. I said, "Do you remember me from the kidnapping".

     I whispered it because the public still had no idea, and even though we were in a private room I didn't want to take any chances. I also don't know what their experience was when they were kidnapped so I wanted to be sensitive. Genie nodded and I said, "Well at the time I didn't know but-". Carmen cut me off and said, "Look we're grateful you got us out but that means that you are in their good books meaning, how do I know you're not here to kidnap us again?". He stood up and Genie looked at him and he sat back down.

     Genie said, "What he's trying to say is thank you, I know we can trust you". I smiled at her words and said, "Well, I came here to tell you that, we're related. You guys are my long-lost siblings". Carmen and Genie showed no sign of shock, and I sat their confused. Carmen made movement to his hand while shaking his head saying, 'go on'. He rolled his eyes and said, "We already know that". I blinked and sat there in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~hehe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm craving strawberries and cream, I think I have yogurt somewhere

OH WAIT I DO😭😭

UPDATE it's three days old like past best buy🥲

UPDATE DATE it was still good 🤪