PDA

Bold means speech

Bold italics means authors note

Italics means thoughts

Underlined italics means others thoughts

I had slept better than before, and it was comfortable.

     I woke up and saw Ash still sleep, I was tired, so I just lied there for a second. I checked my phone and looked at the time, January 7, 2021, eleven fifty-four AM. I looked over because Ash moved to the other side. His back was facing me, I wasn't used to being up this late. I got out of bed and stretched, I teleported to my house and got ready, I came back, and Ash was still sleep.

     It's twelve forty-two by this time, I leaned over him and saw him so peacefully sleeping. I smiled and started shaking him awake. "Bo, time to wake up!", I said it with a motherly tone. Ash opened his eyes and pulled me down into the bed. He wrapped his arms over me like a burrito and started patting my head, Ash said, "Sleep, go back to sleep. SHH don't fret little sunflower".

     I started laughing at his weird sentence and tried wiggling out but, he had a tight grip. Ash said, "Stop moving I'm trying to go to sleep". I smiled and said, "The whole point of me moving is to wake you up". He sighed and let me loose, he got up and went to brush his teeth. I started clapping and said, "Congratulations, you got up".

     He narrowed his eyes at me and closed the bathroom door. I left to go downstairs, I turned a corner and ended up in the kitchen. Nova was cooking, she looked up at me and said, "Where did you get clothes, you spent the night?". I nodded and said, "I should probably tell you something". I rubbed my neck, and she tilted her head.

     "What's wrong?". I sighed and said, "Well I have magical abilities, so I teleported to my house and then to-". Nova cut me off and said, "Adda, I'm your mom's best friend, you think I didn't know?". My jaw dropped and I said shocked, "How many people in this house knows?". She smiled and said, "Everyone".

     Ash came downstairs yawning and planted a kiss on my cheek. Nova flinched and leaned in closer, "Adda, your eyes are pink". I closed them and opened them again, Nova relaxed a little and Ash sat down at the kitchen island. He grabbed a plate and started eating his food. Nova said, "Ash when did you start eating so much? Look at you, you look so buff now".

     I glanced over at him and saw how much he did change. I never really noticed, I turned back around and continued eating my food. Ash said, "Well I was working out but, the gym doesn't push me like Boss does, maybe we should go train with them tomorrow right sunny". I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, I looked up at him and he seemed to be talking about something. I said "Wha?", Ash smiled, and Nova laughed.

     He said, "You're so adorable. Anyway, I was asking if I could train with you tomorrow". I nodded and he smiled, Ash said "Your eyes are pink again, I have a feeling I know what that means". I shook my head and continued doing what I once was. I finished my food and was about to go wash it but, Nova snatched it and said, "Let me get that".

     She walked off and did whatever with the dish, I sighed in defeat and just let it go. I was texting Meghan but, I didn't want Ash to know yet.

O.P.E.G.S

I want to talk to Asher, but he blocked me🙄

Adda

I blocked you OPEGS😃💅

O.P.E.G.S

What does that mean

Adda

Obsessive psycho ex-girlfriend syndrome😄

O.P.E.G.S

Just let me talk to him🙄

     Ash saw I was really into my texting conversation and walked over to the couch. He said, "You're really into that conversation, should I be worried?". He was smirking and I looked at him and said, "No, trust me there is no way in heavens gate's that's going to happen". He tilted his head in the sudden seriousness and grabbed my phone from out of my hands. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I won't read it I just want your attention".

     He said in a whiny voice, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone back. Ash put his head on my shoulder and leaned in a little to kiss my cheek, I flinched back, and he looked up at me worried. Ash said, "What? Sunflower who are you texting?". I sighed and said, "OPEGS". He furrowed his brows; he was standing over me, so I tossed him the phone.

     He read the messages and started smirking, he looked over to me and said, "Well then, someone is being stingy with my time when, I can't even get yours". My eyes widened, not what I was expecting. Ash smirked a little more and said, "your eyes are turning pink a lot around me". I blinked and snatched the phone from him. I teleported to his room, and I heard him running after me.

     He was laughing and I slammed the door, he was banging on the door laughing. I heard him stop, I put my ear to the door and heard him walk away. I opened the door a little wider to see and the door busted open. I hit my forehead and then fell to the ground. Ash tackled me and put his hands behind my head to protect it from the fall.

     He was giggling and I said, "ow, ow, ow". He stopped laughing and looked worried, he said, "What's wrong?". I held my forehead and he said, "did the door hit your forehead?". I nodded and he started giving it kisses. I started laughing, he looked at me and smiled. Ash said, "Alright enough PDA for today". I laughed and got up.

I TOLD YOU IT GOT WORST🤮 HALP IT'S DISGUSTING🤮 okay let me stop being dramatic

that was adorable 🙄💅